276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ultimate Cooking for One Cookbook: 175 Super Easy Recipes Made Just for You (Ultimate for One Cookbooks Series)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plan ahead for ingredient temperatures as well; for example, 1 large egg, room temperature or 1 teaspoon butter, softened. Kugel is a pudding and often it's a savory-sweet item from potatoes or noodles but this is definitely a fruit dessert. Cook times can vary depending on the size of dishes, and the recipes in this book have been developed and tested using the dish sizes that follow.

Tim’s been eyeing the decadent S’mores Brownie (page 215) while I’m trying to decide between the Old-Fashioned Gingerbread (page 212) or the No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake (page 198). I thought writing a cookbook was not in the plan for me or my business (at least for the next 5 years!The recipe for Pumpkin Pie Bites (page 195) erroneously listed one ingredient as 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. When cooking, be sure to use not only your oven timer, but also your eyes and your nose, as they can often tell you more than a timer ever will. It’s important to remember that breakfast for one doesn’t have to be a hassle; with the right recipes in your arsenal, it can be a meal you look forward to preparing and enjoying.

Crispy-Skinned Salmon Fillet: The fillet was a little overcooked for my taste, so I shorted searing by a minute on each side the next time. There are plenty of single-serving recipes (about ⅔ of the book) but some recipes do make 2 servings or more. These could come in handy for entertaining or if you’d like to have a few prepared meals available for lunches later in the week. Paged through this at Target this weekend, since I decided this past weekend was the time for me to learn to cook. Some of the recipes are quite manageable on a night when a quick meal is required but others take a major investment of time.From important pans and the best seasonings, to determining recipe doneness, this chapter is your crash course in cooking for one. I come from a long line of fabulous cooks who didn't bat an eye at preparing meals for a house full of people; timing everything just right and ending up with few leftovers. The Rice, Pasta, and Zoodles (aka bowl meals) and Hearty Mains chapters have the most recipes (24 combined) providing lots of fun ways to decide what to make for dinner.

The aim of One Dish Kitchen is to inspire individuals with access to single serving recipes that will enable them to enjoy the preparation of a meal that will nourish both body and soul.Put the frozen spirals in a freezer bag and keep them in the freezer until you are ready to use them. Some cookies are essential to the functioning of the site, but others are non-essential for analysis and marketing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment