276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike Build and Battle Booster Kit Box Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Other notable cards also include the Gengar VMAX, Gold Fire Energy and several awesome trainer full-arts. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Seize the advantage with Pokemon of the frozen lands, with the powerful Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX and Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX—plus the Galarian forms of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres! Red-hot embers illuminate the pitch-black night and sparks flare into an inferno as Charizard ex surges forth with newfound powers of darkness! So yeah hope this data is helpful or interesting or at least not too discouraging to your chase card dreams!

If popular enough I'm happy to put the extra time in on the presentation part, but at least wanted to put the data out there ahead of launch day knowing people are starting to see sets in the wild already. In addition to logging the overall Fusion Strike pull rate we also logged the pull rate for each pack art design. Adaptable new Pokémon V like Genesect V, Hoopa V, and Mew VMAX are eager for battle, while Single Strike and Rapid Strike Pokémon loom large as Rillaboom VMAX, Cinderace VMAX, and Inteleon VMAX appear in their Gigantamax forms. New booster boxes are sealed a with clear film covering which has the Pokémon logo imprinted in white. Luckily, if this is one of your favorite cards to pull it shouldn't be too difficulty as it's just a regular VMAX rarity.I'll also work on cleaning up my booster pack value model since I mentioned it in the comments and there was interest.

Meet more than a dozen powerful new Pokemon V, including the Legendary Zacian and Zamazenta - and some, like Stonjourner and Snorlax, that can evolve into enormous Pokemon VMAX for even more power! VSTAR Universe, the latest Japanese Pokémon card set is one of the most anticipated sets of this year. I started doing this because I had a difficult time locating the same information myself, so I decided I'd share my findings for anyone else who's also interested.

As the boundary between dimensions tears apart, Giratina VSTAR plunges the world into the abyssal shadow of the Lost Zone! With a total of 284 cards, Fusion Strike is also the last set to come out in 2021 for the Pokemon TCG and marks the end of a very exciting 12 months for collectors.

Starting when PokeTubers started getting their promotional booster boxes a couple weeks ago, I've spent the time and watched several hours of YouTube booster box openings and worked my excel spreadsheets to the bone to pull this data together.The glittering Terastal phenomenon imbues some Pokemon ex like Tyranitar, Eiscue, and Vespiquen with. If you didn't get your Eevee fix from Evolving Skies, this Espeon VMAX ultra-rare card will give you another taste of that Eevee magic. The velvet night glows, burns, and blazes astoundingly bright as the Legendary Pokemon Eternatus arrives as a Pokemon V alongside Centiskorch V, Crobat V, Salamence V, and many others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment