276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHXIAOSHU Cotton slippers adult hippo home slippers slippers plush animal cardboard slippers size slippers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find a companion for bedtime with this friendly hippo nightlight. Complete with over 100 soothing melodies, sounds, and nursery rhymes for deep and peaceful sleep, this is a great item if you looking for hippo themed gift for babies. This friendly hippo is equipped with phrases to encourage first words from infants and toddlers. Set it up in the crib for peace of mind, it is voice-activated to automatically respond to your baby’s cries and soothe them with a melody. An available timer also allows for easy musical intervals during naptime. This dress is a hassle-free slip-on, void of troublesome buttons and zippers getting in the way of clothes time! Made of 100% cotton, machine washable, and stretchable—it’s the go-to outfit for daycare, school, playdates, and more. With an adorable hippo print to add a tender touch of gift cuteness. I bought these on an impulse after a really bad day because I needed to be cheered up. They came in the mail a few days later, and sure enough, I was cheered up. They are very cute, very warm, and all around awesome. But how have they held up? Hippo Feet! These hippopotamus slippers aren’t only as adorable as they look but they also come with a 1-inch dense foam rubber that makes walking feel like you’re on a cloud. Rest assured, comfort is key with these hippos. Keep your feet warm in the belly of the beast. Paired with a no-skid safety feature at the bottom outer layer, these slippers are ideal for indoor lounging, non-slip precaution in bathrooms, and plain old cushions for your feet around the house! A great gift for both kids and adults alike, these cushy hippo slippers will bring a smile to anyone’s face.

Kavats Voxna WP is een klassieke, waterdichte winterlaars voor kinderen. Het bovenste deel van de laars is gemaakt van gedeeltelijk gerecycled textiel met getapete naden. Het belangrijkste materiaal aan de buitenkant is natuurlijk rubber, wat een uitstekende grip garandeert. De binnenzool is gevoerd met fleece en zorgt de hele dag voor aangename warmte en comfort. Do you need a gift for a tea lover? Does that person also love hippos? They can start mornings out right with this appealing loose tea leaf infuser. Designed for the hippopotamus lover, this tea infuser sits on the edge of your teacup as it strains the tea—just as a hippo in the wild would bask in the sunlight on the banks of Africa’s rivers. Throw “hippo-Licious” tea parties with these adorable infusers! Decorated with faceted crystal, this Swarovski Hippo Mother & Baby duo is a must-have collectible for any lover of these animals. The crystallized figures signify a delicate bond of love and care between mother and child. A classy centerpiece for the living room or office, this is a perfect gift from a daughter for the hippo-fanatic moms! Even if your mother is not a big fan of these animals, she will surely be happy to receive these beautiful and meaningful figures made of high-quality Swarowski crystals.Covering an entire range of suitable Christmas gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, seasonal gifts, and even the modest everyday nice gesture—these hippopotamus’ are guaranteed to bring you some amazing ideas for your next gift-giving event. Unique Gift Ideas for Hippo Lovers 1. Swarovski Hippo Mother with Baby It's been 14 months and over all, they've held up pretty well. To give you an idea of my usage, I wear them almost every day in the winter, about half the time in the fall and spring, but rarely in the summer, but I live in Minnesota so the winters are long. The bottoms have definitely started to show wear: they are getting flat and deflated. Also, there has been some issues with how the bottoms have stayed together. Allow me to explain how the bottom of the slipper is constructed. There is a piece of coarse material on the very bottom that touches the floor. This is sewn to the sides on the exterior. On top of that material there is a pad. This is what makes them soft to stand on. Above the pad there is a layer of fabric that is sewn to the inside of the slipper. This is what your feet touch. From what I can tell, the pad is only held in because it is sandwiched between the fabrics and is not actually sewn in at all. I didn't notice this until about a week ago. The pad on one of the slippers has started to bunch up inside the pieces of fabric. This creates a large lump under part of your foot, while another part of your foot is practically touching the hard ground. It is very difficult to try to reposition the pad, but it can be done with some trial and error. A fun snorkeling hippo print outfit is a great hippopotamus-themed gift for boys for everyday wear. This outfit comes as a set that includes a singlet and pants. Bottoms are adjustable with drawstrings at the front to ensure space for your toddler to grow. Ideal for day-care, playtime at home, or something to wear for nap time, your toddler is guaranteed to have fun as well as comfort in this casual set. These cute figurines are ready to equip the day with smiles! Mix and match postures to create lasting cuteness. These figurines can be used to decorate a space, hang as ornaments, or passed on as an adorable gift. Carefully crafted by resin, these sweet figurines are a versatile item that is also great for kids for the home environment, or for anyone who loves decorating with hippos!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment