276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Purple, Medium

£199.995£399.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lastly, you can extend a Dyson battery’s lifespan by discharging it thoroughly once a month. That means running the vacuum until it stops completely, thereby draining all power inside the battery. If, for example, your battery has fallen onto the ground too many times, the impact could damage the internal parts of the battery, causing it not to function correctly (i.e. charge and discharge). I still love this vacuum!!! It is still in perfect condition. So easy to use, especially under the beds and corners. I bought this months ago and waited to write a review because I wanted to get good use of it first.

After getting the V7 charged up and ready to roll, the rest is up to the user. Using this Dyson vacuum is as easy as it gets. Swapping between cleaning tools is as easy as a push of a button. Dyson vacuums offer high power modes as one of their features. While that might help vacuum a very challenging mess, it also involves discharging your battery at a much higher rate than usual.Excellent!!! It comes with accessories and I haven't used them all yet but the brush attachment for couches/chairs is perfect. I'd say it gets about 98% of the fur off the couch if not 100%. It has been a game changer for us in dealing with the fur.

To extend that battery’s life, give it some time to cool down after every use and don’t recharge it right away. By giving it a chance to cool down, you’ll protect the battery from any excessive heat that will wear out or damage the battery even faster. Storage Room Temperature my cordfree/handheld dyson is my very favorite household help. we have hard floors throughout our home and the dyson has been revolutionary in my day to day routine. pre-dyson, i swept, dust-panned and mopped multiple times a day. those of you dyson fans out there can likely imagine how much BETTER everything is with one of these. ++ i can’t say often enough how AWESOME the cordlessness is. ++ the battery life is sufficient on the regular setting for a brisk vacuum tour of our main floor + stairs. ++ it is lightweight enough even for my four year old to wield on floors and stairs and for myself vacuum dusting the wooodwork above my head. ++ quality seems great, plastic is pretty durable. i’ve only had mine for two months and it’s held up under pretty heavy usage. however, that is why i’m here leaving a review. we’ve only had this blessed machine for two months and an important piece broke from the main motor head (it emits an ear piercing and gut wrenching scream if i try to use it without...sad). it’s the piece (see photos) that probably protects the motor shaft under the brush (the close up shows the end of the motor it was covering when it broke), as well as stabilizes the brush from banging into the motor and appears to be the part that gives a kind of spring action when removing the brush for cleaning (no longer springs after broken). it seems strange to me that it’s made of plastic because of its location and function and that it’d be a potentially common problem. the customer service lady i spoke with said she’d never heard of that happening. who knows? In most cases, that’s alright. However, using high power modes very often will also cause your battery to wear out faster than usual.

Shop Dyson vacuum cleaners

because my unit is so new, customer service is sending me a new attachment, which i am SUPER grateful for. it could take up to 2 weeks for it to arrive though, so i’ll be mourning and missing it until then. Using the Dyson V7is simple. That said, there is a short setup period required before you can use the unit. The Setup In other words, its battery capacity drops over time after repeatedly charging and discharging over several years. If you’ve had your Dyson vacuum for many years and you start to notice that it can’t hold a charge like it once did, then that’s a clear sign that you should replace it with a new battery. The Battery Is Damaged Wash the central filter: The central filter on the V7 is a lifetime filter. Users should wash once per month with cold water and allow to air dry for 24 hours.

An advanced, rechargeable battery powers the Dyson V7 Animal™ Extra cord-free vacuum, for up to 30 minutes of fade-free suction.Your Dyson vacuum will run a little hot after every use, especially if you’re using it for extended periods. That heat doesn’t just come from the motor, but it also comes from the battery, which runs hot when discharging the energy stored within.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment