276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spacegoods - Dream Dust v1.0 - Honey & Ginger Reishi Mushroom Powder - Natural Herbal Sleep Aid Supplement for Tea & Protein Shakes - Ashwagandha, Magnesium, Chamomile - Vegan - 30 Servings (135g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tastes like hot chocolate, but a bit more interesting. I personally prefer this over just chocolate itself, and it’s a pity you can’t drink more than one cup per day. 😄 However, considering the pricepoint, I guess I wouldn’t anyway – despite how happy I am with the product, I do need to think every day whether I want to keep buying this. 500€/year is not impossible for someone working, but still a really considerable amount. Base heal against champions reduced to 10. 5 − 124. 5 (based on level) from 12 − 139. 5 (based on level).

With Auctioneer and Enchantrix installed, when you mouse-over an item in the auction house a tooltip pops up telling you what it could disenchant to, with probabilities, and an expected value based on Auctioneer's price database. Because disenchanting is somewhat random, this is only a statistical estimate, but a good guide if you are disenchanting on a large scale. The simple rule is, if the item is "cheaper enough" than its expected disenchant value, buy it!For the claimed effects themselves… I am cautiously optimistic, but I am not able to say for sure how much of my feelings come from the drink vs other stuff happening in my life. Some green weapons/armor are not disenchantable at all, so be careful when bidding. Prominent examples are enchanter-crafted wands and the Twilight Trappings items (Twilight Cultist's Cowl etc.).

While the type of dust or the circumstances of the dream are important details to consider, try to remember your emotions in the dream. These could include feeling: This is a very specific dream. If you dream that you are cleaning the dust from the floor of a church, it could imply that you are seeking answers and require guidance. You may be struggling with some frustrations or issues in your waking life and are looking for answers outside of yourself. Emotions and Dreaming of Dust Comment by supernovahIf you're like me and you're leveling enchanting in patch 4.2.2 at level 85 without an alternate profession to disenchant from, then this was the easiest way to find lot's of appropriate level greens for disenchanting.Learn how disenchanting works. When you disenchant an item, it may disenchant to several types of reagent - perhaps more than one reagent of a given type, but never to more than one type. For example, a level 41 green armor piece may disenchant to 1-2 Dream Dust OR (less frequently) 1-2 Greater Nether Essence OR (even less frequently) a Large Radiant Shard. Active: Lillia swings her censer around her, dealing 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 (+ 40% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies. Enemies hit within the outer edge of the area additionally take the same amount as bonus true damage. Dream Dust can be mixed with water or milk and consumed hot or cold. Sipped before bed, it helps consumers to unwind and soothes the body and mind in preparation for a deep sleep. If an item has a very low bid, consider bidding higher than the default to discourage others from outbidding you - better a smaller profit than none at all. Internally, the results of disenchantment are actually determined by item level, not required level. At low levels this isn't really noticeable on most BoE items, because there is a direct correpondence between item level and required level (required level = item level - 5). Above level 55 things become more complicated; see http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=118924062&sid=1 for more info.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment