276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Satisfyer Pro 2 Plus | Rose Gold | Vibrator & Clitoral Stimulation for Women | Extreme Sex Toy | Suction and Lay-on Vibrator | Erotic Pressure Wave Vibrator for Her | Strong and Quiet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Always the inventor, he never really delved into the sex market until wrapping his head around a “pleasure air” idea, without really knowing what application it would have. The nozzle’s opening is larger, with a thinner, softer rim, and it creates a sensation that is more gentle and diffuse in comparison with other suction vibrators, which can feel uncomfortably intense at times. The cordless Rechargeable model is well worth the additional investment, as it offers twice as many levels of stimulation as the Original version—including gentler options—plus an assortment of vibration patterns, an easy-to-clean silicone head, and a rechargeable battery that works with or without the power cord, with no significant decrease in power. It even comes with a travel lock so the battery never goes to waste if the device accidentally turns on in your bag.

Toys for Women 2023 to Hit All of Your Pleasure 21 Best Sex Toys for Women 2023 to Hit All of Your Pleasure

The Sona 2 Cruise is one of LELO's best sellers, and it's one Allure editors have highlighted before as the best clit vibrator. If you've been on TikTok lately, you've probably come across some iteration of this rose-shaped sex toy. The Aer is completely waterproof, and its exterior is made from a single piece of soft matte silicone.As there's no storage pouch and the box is quite clunky to keep (I had to recycle mine soon after testing), my new toy has started to look a little battered in a relatively short space of time. They usually have a longer shaft that goes inside, plus a smaller, flexible shaft - often with two soft nubs, or ears - that stimulate the clit.

Toy Was So Good, I Passed Out the First Time I Tried It This Sex Toy Was So Good, I Passed Out the First Time I Tried It

Made of soft, flexible silicone, the intense vibrations stay focused in the ⅛-inch-wide tip of the toy without radiating into the hard-plastic loop handle, making it an ideal option for people with arthritis or limited hand or wrist mobility. Unlike the original Magic Wand, this version is cordless (though notably, you can use it while it's plugged in, which is not the case with many sex toys). According to the product description, the vibrator was designed using tons of input from Bellesa's community members and features the brand's "most advanced technology.Plus it's waterproof, so you can enjoy it in the bath or shower if you feel so inclined and you don't need to worry about causing any damage when you give it a clean (which is crucial). But keeping it in the right spot (especially if a partner is involved) can be surprisingly difficult. It targets one specific area of the anatomy, although I did also use it on some other erogenous zones like the nipples, and it's supposed to replicate the sensations of oral sex.

Best Vibrators of 2023 | Reviews by Wirecutter The 5 Best Vibrators of 2023 | Reviews by Wirecutter

Expert tip: The power cord measures eight feet long, so you should be able to use this in most bedrooms or bathrooms. The Purple Pleasure’s vibrations are impressively powerful for its small size, and its intuitive two-button control panel easily guides the user through five vibration strengths and 10 vibration patterns. The vibrations are intense and rumbly; we found the level 5 setting to be akin to level 2 on our top pick, the Magic Wand Rechargeable. Her writing has been featured in Cosmopolitan, PEOPLE, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Real Homes, and YouGov, among other publications. In addition to being too cute for words, Lovehoney's Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator gets the job done with 10 levels of pulsating suction that clit-havers are sure to enjoy.

Meanwhile, 36% said that, while they can orgasm from penetrative sex, their orgasms felt way better with clit stimulation. It's also made with soft silicone and features a quiet motor so your roommates and neighbors won't overhear your fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment