276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Really Nasty Horse Racing Game

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whilst the age range is 12 and over, I suggest being mindful at just how nasty, conniving, deceitful etc. people may get playing this game and if you are worried about upsetting any children playing, then you might not want the to join in. If like us, we did play with the grandchildren but did not play the nasty side of our strategies and was far less cunning. We wanted to the children to enjoy the game have some fun but also teach them about game plans and strategies without being too nasty or conniving.

You start the game with a stable of horses numbered from one to six, with one being the fastest. During the race the players move their horses around the board, either trying to reach the finish line before the others or attempting to make sure the horse they bet on finishes first. How fast a horse moves depends on their grade, which is assigned at the beginning of the race and gives them a certain amount of leeway with dice roles, also giving players clues on who to bet on depending on the size of the stakes. Grades revolve with each subsequent race, so every horse gets to be the fastest horse at least once.whatsgoodtodo.com is a trading name of Toys and Clothes Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04638670

theracingforum.co.uk has been a home to passionate debate and intelligent discussion for horse racing enthusiasts since the year 2000. Do you honestly have what it takes to be Really Nasty? Try this game out and find out just how nasty you can be. I promise, you will have blast and so much fun. I remember in some past discussions on F:AT about alternative cards...that would be useful, I think, if there would be any tweaks or home rules. Even if a player's horse passes the finish line, the celebrations may need to be delayed. There are Really Nasty Cards which can call for a photo finish (if another horse is able to finish in one dice roll after the winner) or for a Stewards Enquiry. These can completely alter the outcome of the race. I can understand it, but I'm one of those players who doesn't mind when the game goes against me. It's not a three-hour mental marathon. You're betting on horses and trying to influence the odds, but there are no gurantees.The game is played over the course of six races. Players have to rank their horses for each race, based on how well they want to perform. At the start of each race lane cards are drawn at random and odds for the horses are determined. Players then bet on the horse they think will win based on the odds. Therefore, a player may decide to bet on a horse which is not their own, if they feel it has better chances, or would win them more money.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment