276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STAEDTLER 185 C24 Noris Colour Colouring Pencils - 24 Assorted Colours (Pack of 24 Pencils)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each of the pencils has an ergonomic hexagon design, with an easy grip barrel. It's ideal for use by children, but these pencils are perfect for school, college or home use. They have increased break resistance as well! Sharpener recommendation: Noris double hole tub sharpeners 512 002 and 512 128 for ideal sharpening results

Noris Aquarell Watercolour Pencils STAEDTLER 144 10NC24 Noris Aquarell Watercolour Pencils

My first encounter with Staedtler pencils was for a penmanship competition, a Noris my mother bought for the occasion. Though a humble pencil, it finished a plethora of neatly printed assignments, penned piles of letters to loved ones, created loads of memories, and more importantly, started a lifetime of appreciation for writing instruments. Because of all these positive experiences, when it is time for me to choose first pencils for my own child, I choose Noris without reservation. In a way, the pencil is passing the torch from one generation to the next. Good quality pencil They are a good cheaper brand. Obviously not the best colouring pencil, but the colour are bright and the quality of the wood is all right (not to soft and easy to broken). Unlike many other pens, the Noris has mastered the balancing act between tradition and state of the art really well. It is not only available as a traditional pencil that many school children grow up with and that also helps millions of people in everyday life, it is also available as a 'digital pen' as an input device for the latest generations of mobile phones, tablets and laptops.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment