276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Predator: An Enemies to Lovers Dark Romance (Dark Verse Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the only non-blooded member in the high circle of the Tenebrae Outfit, he is an enigma to all - his skills unparalleled, his morality questionable, and his motives unknown. I'm currently not in a headspace to mentally work on a book, that too the final book in this series. Let's not start now," he murmured in that deep voice of his, the whiskey and sin rolling over her skin like a lover's caress, making her want to roll back her eyes and lean against him. Her favorite part about writing is knowing that it has somehow changed somebody's day in some corner of the world for the better.

com/authorr USA TODAY and international bestselling author, RuNyx enjoys creating universes and setting them on fire. The Predator is an enemies-to-lovers, dark, contemporary romance set in a fictional universe with mafia, passion and incredible storytelling.The leader of Shadow Port shivered under his heavy coat, not used to the freezing temperatures in his city in the west. career longer than four decades, his rap sheet longer than her arm, his coldblooded attitude a thing of admiration in their world. It begins with a character, usually, and once he stands up on his feet and begins to move, all I can do is trot along behind him with a paper and pencil trying to keep up long enough to put down what he says and does. So, I've made a private reader's group on Facebook for discussions, theories, exclusive and early access to teasers and lots of fun, naughty stuff.

he whispered against the soft skin of her shell, the whiskey in his voice going straight to her head, his words going straight to her core. He leaned forward, his breath whispering across her cheek, his scent engulfing her as his lips lined against her ears.But his hand closed around her neck, in that hold she’d come to recognize, firm but not tight, as his lips moved right next to her ear.

Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. I'm currently not in a headspace to mentally work on a book, that too the final …more It was planned for the end of 2022 but my mother has just passed away. With complete, utter ease, he slipped into her slowly, inch by deliberate inch, making her breath catch in her throat at the sheer size of him. In that moment, the man who'd claimed her death had given her a glimpse of life by doing something he probably didn't even realize he'd done.On a cold, dark night in winter, with the wind howling and the skies crying in sleet, two men from the Tenebrae Outfit met the two men from Shadow Port in the middle of nowhere. Fuck, she’d forgotten what he felt like inside her, filling every empty ounce of space, spearing through her walls in a way she hadn’t thought possible, making her back arch even more to take in all of him. USA TODAY and international bestselling author, RuNyx enjoys creating universes and setting them on fire. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog.

RuNyx is the author of the Dark Verse Series ( The Predator, The Reaper, The Emperor, The Finisher, The Annihilator and The Syndicator).

If you're a Librarian and want to process requests, please refer to our Librarian Manual to ensure edits are performed in line with Goodreads policies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment