276°
Posted 20 hours ago

French Strong Amora Dijon Mustard Moutarde de Dijon Fine et Forte Flacon Souple 265 gr

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because Amora knows that the quality of the products is at the heart of the concerns of mothers, Amora is committed to offering products whose all flavors are preserved. On the edge of the plate, in your sandwiches, or hot, Amora products will season and enhance the flavours of your kitchen. Just wanted to say we-husband and I– learned of Amora because of My Paris Kitchen, and indeed, bought it at Berkeley Bowl, for a whopping six bucks a jar…. Ingredients: water, MUSTARD seeds 18%, alcohol vinegar, sunflower oil, salt, dextrose, MUSTARD flour, stabilizer: xanthan gum, acidifier: citric acid, natural flavors, preservative: E224 (SULPHITES). It would be great if at some point you could enlighten us on your new found butter, and (dare I say it) baguette preferences.

I have to mention Tewkesbury mustard for those that love hot, it contains horseradish and makes an amazing dressing or marinade, but use sparingly as it can dominate. If you have any specific product queries or require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We and our partners also use cookies and data to manage the advertising shown on our services, including to personalise it and measure engagement. The brand is a staple in France making up 72% of the market (alongside Maille) but isn’t well known across the world.Find all the tricks and recipes easy and greedy Amora: you will delight the big as the small, for the pleasure of all the taste buds.

As I’m sure you know, Fallot is supposedly the only Dijon mustard made with all the spices coming from France, but not sure if that’s entirely the case or what, but have heard of an artisan, small-scale mustard in France that’s supposed to be quite good, so perhaps that’s your new fave? But we resorted to the standard 430gr jars on this occasion as this was all that was available and we are running out of storage space! It’s great with eggs prepared any way, spread on toast before grilling (broiling) cheese on top, and mixed with mayo and put on burgers. I’ve changed my tune many times, which astute readers often note, on everything from where my favorite croissant can be found (in 2007), where I get my falafel fix (a change from 2005), to what French butter I prefer (in 2008).Everyone has a favorite or at least a preferred one depending on the dish it’s being served alongside.

Interestingly enough, Amora-Maille is one individual company now and is a subsidiary of Unilever as of 1999.

Recognized and appreciated for its know-how and the quality of its products, make easy, gourmet, tasty recipes and reinvent your dishes by always giving them more flavor with Amora. That’s worth paying because when I travel back to the states, several friends implore me to bring them back Amora mustard which I do in my checked in luggage. I stopped using dijon in jars for my vinaigrette though, as I don’t need more liquid to add to the oil and vinegar, it’s redundant and gets to be expensive. Sign up today for free and be the first to get notified on our new updates, discounts and special Offers.

The owner looked at me, with a bit of indignation, rebuffing me with, “Our charcuterie is too good to put mustard on. And a commenter found the amount of mustard in a recent salad recipe that I posted to be overwhelming. In 2008, Amora Maille announced that it was closing three of its plants in Dijon, laying off more than half of their workers, and concentrating their operations in Chevigny. But the balance between refinement and fortitude abides, the flavor so rich, you’ll want to lick the knife.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment