276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Those Who Wait

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

wait, or look eagerly, for, with ל of thing Isaiah 5:7; Isaiah 59:9,11; Jeremiah 8:15; Jeremiah 13:16; Jeremiah 14:19; Job 3:9; Job 6:19; לִישׁוּעָֽתְךָ Genesis 49:18; with accusative of thing Lamentations 2:16 (suffix), Job 7:2; Job 30:26; Psalm 39:8; object of thing omitted Isaiah 64:2; followed by infinitive Isaiah 5:2,4; Psalm 69:21; absolute Job 17:13; with accusative ׳ י Isaiah 26:8 (suffix), Psalm 25:5; Psalm 25:21 (suffix), Psalm 40:2 (+ infinitive absolute), Psalm 130:5, accusative omitted Psalm 130:5, accusative שִׁמְךָ Psalm 52:11 (but read probably אֲחַוֶּה, Hi Che Bae and others, see חוה); with ל of ׳ י Isaiah 8:17; Isaiah 25:9 (twice in verse); Isaiah 33:2; Isaiah 60:9 (but read probably צִיִּים יִקָּווּ ships shall gather (II. קוה), so Du Che Hpt Di-Kit Marti, compare Skinner (also Luzz Gei Oort), Jeremiah 14:22; Proverbs 20:22; with אֶלאֱֿלֹהִים Hosea 12:7, ׳ אֶליֿ Isaiah 51:5; Psalm 27:14 (twice in verse); Psalm 37:34. Colossians 1:11 tells us that we are strengthened by Him to “great endurance and patience,” while James 1:3-4 encourages us to know that trials are His way of perfecting our patience. This ability is further refined and strengthened as we rest our patience, wants, desires, and dreams in God’s will and perfect timing rather than our own. God has his sense of timing. 2 Peter 3:8 says, “With the Lord, one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.” He has perfect timing: never early, never late. God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time. The struggles of waiting on God. Different Bible translations of verse 31 convey a similar overall meaning. The NIV uses the phrase “those who hope in the Lord” and the Good News has “those who trust in the Lord for help,” while most others say “those who (they that) wait for (upon) the Lord.” The NIV and Good News clarify that waiting is not a passive act, but actively expecting God to work. but they that wait on God shall renew their strength; they shall put forth new feathers like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not hunger.

I had a weird journey with it. I gobbled it up, but once it got to the bit of necessary conflict that all stories need, I got super busy with life and set it aside. I wanted my wonderful couple—Charlotte and Sutton—to stay pristine until I was ready to lose myself reading in general. This review, by author Michael Wenham, made me cry – see if it makes you cry, too. Podcasts and Radio regan annoyed me a little bit sometimes but ig i liked her? i ship her with emma, haley cass should write a book about them falling in love since they moved in together and everything lmao Commonly used though never quite cited, the phrase “good things come to those who wait” has been referenced within a number of Christian circles. This phrase is often used as a word of encouragement to those who find themselves in difficult circumstances. During their trials, they hope for God’s deliverance. Not knowing when that deliverance will come is where waiting occurs. Whether we have used the phrase or not, Christians know that life is replete with suffering, and dealing with suffering for an extended period of time can be taxing.And yet the LORD is waiting to be merciful to you. He is ready to take pity on you because he always does what is right. Happy are those who put their trust in the LORD. Until Charlotte had shifted slightly and whimpered when Sutton had pulled her hand away. Those big, doe eyes hadn’t even opened as Charlotte had shifted again, and her voice had been heavy and rough with sleep as she’d mumbled, “Don’t go.””

My heart no longer functions now. The way she says her name? "You're very beautiful, ___" just punch me in the face at this point. You know what's worse? The fact that they're hot. So so very, because it makes me want to actually throw something.

Create account

To answer this question literally, the answer is no. The phrase “good things come to those who wait” is a quote cited as though it can be attributed to Scripture but actually did not originate with the Bible. The Bible talks a great deal about waiting, but this phrase isn’t one of the verses. Thus, where exactly does this saying come from? What Is the Origin and Source of "Good Things Come to Those Who Wait"?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment