276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ILLUVA 5ML Perfume Atomiser Refillable Bottles, Portable Mini Travel Perfume Atomiser, Empty Spray Bottle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PO Box, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U. Leakproof: There is a rubber ring inside bottle bottom which can effectively prevent perfume from leaking. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Applications: These refillable perfume atomisers are suitable for taking essential oils, perfumes, men’s aftershave and fragrances, and various water-based liquids, mini size great fits in purse, pocket, handbag, luggage, perfect mini spray perfume bottles for travel, holiday, office, nights out, weekends away, etc.

Separated tool included: help to easily and quickly refill these refillable perfume atomisers with perfumes. Some mention that it is easy to use and can fill with all your favorite smells, while others say that it doesn't work and just ends up with perfume everywhere.

All Perfume Pod products use this latest refill technology, with the Genie-S red base guaranteeing the highest quality and safety standards. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Package: 5 Pcs 5ml refillable perfume atomiser in 5 different colours: black, blue, silver, pink, rose red, different colours great for taking the all your favorite perfume on holiday,giving as gifts or sharing with family and friends. When deciding on a perfume bottle, you should carefully consider the amount, essential oils used, and the materials used to make them.

clear glass bottle holds essential oil that must be diluted to reduce risk of harming spray mechanism. Easy to Refill: It can be filled with your essential oils, perfumes, facial and body manure and various water-based liquids. Made with shatterproof and scratch resistant plastic, its small size and light weight make it the perfect daily companion of perfume lovers who want to smell great all day long. I filled two of them up with different types of aftershave and these lasted me the entire 2 weeks while also having quite a bit left over at the end.

This set of 5 pieces 5 ml mini refillable perfume atomizer spray bottles is suitable for travel and outgoing, easy to refill and convenient to carry. There are also perfume bottles that come in different types (such as perfume bottles), glass, or metal perfume bottles.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The related products of 5ml perfume bottle: Ideal for keeping your favorite perfume or aftershave in a smaller and safer metal container. May you be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring full of hope for your future in His care. They say it's perfect to take with you when travelling, great for a small evening bag, or for hand luggage when travelling. You can fill your Perfume Pod atomiser with your favourite fragrance within seconds from its original perfume bottle.

Usage Ratio: Combine your favorite essential oil or blend + a food-grade alcohol such as Everclear (not rubbing alcohol where poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation or absorption). To my dismay, I ended up wasting 40 ml of my super expensive perfume due to this faulty and cheaply made product.

Multifunctional: Our refillable travel perfume containers are perfect for essential oils, perfumes and fragrances, facial and body mist and various water-based liquids, essences, toners, rose water, other liquid spray mist water, etc. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. My set only just arrived but I thought I'd give it a bash, stuck some aftershave in a spray and it works nicely, a really good mist from the sprayer (Better than the aftershave bottle I took it from!Unobtrusive size allows them to fit comfortably in your pocket, handbag, purse, backpack or luggage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment