276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Epson EcoTank ET-5850 A4 Print/Scan/Copy/Fax High Performance Business Printer

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Photographs printed on glossy paper looked very attractive, with rich colors and sharp details. The EcoTank tends to emphasize reds and yellows, creating a warm tone that is arguably a little unnatural looking. Shadow areas in photographic prints tended to lose some subtle details. In the Scanner Features section, the OCR test result was written as Built-In, but this is incorrect. You need to use the Epson Scan 2 app for this feature, so it's corrected to say Software. Also, the Mobile App section listed Microsoft Office and TXT files as printable by both OS, but it only works on the Android version of the app. Both test results were updated. USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity are standard. Mobile printing is supported via Epson Connect, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print Service. The devices also has hands-free voice-activated printing. In our tests, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 proved to be an affordable printer for small businesses and workgroups, boasting fast print speeds, excellent print qualities, and a host of features including remote printing and scanning. I can't print from my Mac with a wireless connection since I received an exchange product from Epson. What should I do?

The devices use Epson’s PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, which uses a high-density print chip that can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second. They include a 4.3″ color touchscreen and supports host-based printing (Epson’s proprietary printing language). As mentioned, the ET-5880 supports PCL and PostScript. I can't print from Windows with a wireless connection since I received an exchange product from Epson. What should I do? The Epson WorkForce WF-7210DTW represents an affordable, entry-level A3 inkjet printer largely aimed at the micro business community.

EcoTank Pro: Power- andProductivity-Packed

But whether we're comparing the specs of Canon's latest machine or exploring the capabilities of Epson's newest offering, we take the same rigorous testing process every time.

You'll also want to consider core features - the best all-in-one printers offer plenty of functionality, including print, scan, copy, and fax. But you may not need these bells and whistles, and the best home printers will be fine for most. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software. We reserve the right to verify or ask for written proof of a competitors offer before we beat the price.Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson's methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing. The EcoTank Pro ET-5800 Series consist of three all-in-one color printers geared toward small offices. It has standard printing, copying, scanning and faxing features. The three devices are: I tried to install the product's software for an Ethernet connection but cannot complete the installation in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do? The HP 9015 holds just 250 sheets from one input source, as does the Lexmark MC2535adwe, though the latter also has a one-sheet override tray and can be expanded to a total of 1,451 sheets. The Brother MFC-J5945DW holds 600 sheets from three sources, and the Epson WF-C5790supports 330 sheets (expandable to 830) from two input trays.

The CD-ROM includes two scanning programs. ScanSmart is required for using the “scan to computer” function from the ET-5850's touch screen. In Windows 10, ScanSmart's home screen offers double-sided and single-sided scanning options, and plenty of file saving options. One function you might miss, however, is auto cropping. The scanning area menu only offers document sizes such as letter, A4, etc. If you scan smaller objects, such as a 4-by-6-inch photo or three-fold brochure cover, you will get a lot of white space you'll need to crop out later. The Epson Scan 2 program provides TWAIN compliance. Print quality is just as good as you’d expect. Text documents are crisp, clear. Graphics were sharp and detailed, although the testing team did spot very mild banding visible in parts. Otherwise, there’s little to complain about, with colors appearing natural and well-saturated. Epson ScanSmart is a combination scanner interface and modular app with several document management features, including sequential file naming, keyword indexing, document archiving, optical character recognition (OCR), and more. Finally, the fax utility speaks for itself. WiFi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. WiFi Direct may require printer software. The 4-by-6 and 8-by-10-inch photos I printed also showed bright, vibrant, and precise colors. Detail was excellent, as well. To be sure, the four-color ET-5170's images are not up to those from a five- or six-ink Epson or Canon consumer photo printer, but they're more than good enough for embedding in business reports and handouts.I was able to print from my Mac before with a wireless connection, but now I can't. What should I do? To take advantage of AirPrint, your compatible printer must be connected to the same wireless network as your iOS device or Mac computer. As a rule, home and office printers from any brand should last between three and five years, depending on daily usage and maintenance. For what it’s worth, Epson currently offers a 5-year warranty on selected EcoTank printers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment