276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love and Fury: The Magic and Mayhem of Life with Tyson

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Balancing day-to-day parenting with Tyson alongside his boxing career, she is open about the stresses that go along with all the travel, fun and excitement.

Alongside the big 2023 Netflix release At Home with the Furys, bestselling author of Love and Fury Paris Fury reveals the answers to the question she's always asked. How does she manage life as a hands-on mother to six children, as well as supporting world heavyweight husband Tyson, while still looking amazing and finding time for herself? I was pleasantly surprised by this book though. Paris, the wife of Tyson, recounts her history of growing up in a "Traveller" community, which is a "Gypsy" community. One thing I really liked about this book was learning about the traditional Traveller ways of life, their traditions, and the expectations of those in this lifestyle. If you are thinking "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding", think again. Paris even says that; that show is very different than how she grew up. To me, she grew up in a very close knit community, who is misunderstood, but have their own world to exist in.

Customer reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed Paris’s autobiography. She has always come across as very grounded to me and that was further enhanced by her story. I am not a huge boxing fan, but when Tyson started openly speaking about Mental Health, he caught my attention, as well as his ever supportive wife Paris. Whooping cough is a bacterial infection of the lungs and breathing tubes and, if it develops in babies aged under six months, can cause complications such as dehydration, breathing difficulties, pneumonia and seizures. Finding time for herself too, Paris's incredible can-do, ready-for-anything attitude is a real inspiration to us all. I thoroughly enjoyed this memoir by Paris Fury. Her honesty throughout was admirable, and staying true to her roots, I found this educational for many reasons.

Looking after six children, keeping house, while being there for her World Heavyweight husband Tyson, still looking amazing - and finding time for herself - is just a shortlist of what she manages.

More clips from BBC Radio Tees

The 33 year old flashed a smile at photographers before pouting, as she proudly showed off her new book, which focuses on how Paris manages to keep her busy household running while look after her and Tyson's growing brood.

She learnt her great home-making skills in her Gypsy childhood and here she shares all about daily life with the big Fury family and what works to keep life running - from Covering the highs and lows of life, Paris shared her most private and proudest moments. This wasn’t a glorified book based on her celebrity status, this was raw, emotional and brave. My husband doesn’t usually get involved with my bookish life, but he too was gripped to this.

Paris Fury looked glamorous as she arrived at BBC Breakfast at Media City Salford on Thursday morning (Image: Splash News) Read More Related Articles

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment