276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BINZKBB Light Magnetic Tiles Building Blocks for kids,3D Clear STEM Magnets Construction Toys,110PC Magnetic Marble Run Creativity Educational Toys for Kids Ages 3 4 5 6 7 8+Year Old Boys Girls Gift

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course, learning comes best when it’s done through play, which is why magnetic tile toys, like Magna-Tiles, Picasso Tiles and others,are wildly popular—and why we think that they are the best STEM toys for kids of all ages. Kids are natural-born engineers. They come into this world with an innate curiosity about science, technology, engineering, and math (aka STEM); it’s our job to nurture that curiosity and encourage them to find the fun in this kind of learning. Now make pillars for that will keep the horizontal tube in place using a combination of rectangular and square magnetic tiles. Magformersare a little bit different than most magnetic tile toys in that these aren’t really tiles at all. Instead, Magformers are shape outlines, which allow kids to make very cool, hollowed-out, 3-D structures.

Magnetic tiles marble run diy with simple instructions Magnetic tiles marble run diy with simple instructions

The edges of each piece are used to connect the shapes together for building, which allows kids to create tactile works of art and cool 3-dimensional structures that they can turn into dollhouses, parking garages, Jurassic theme parks—or anything else their unbridled curiosity can dream up. These toys practically scream "open-ended play for hours." If your kid can dream it, these toys are there to help them createit. MAGNETIC DRESS UPS 👗 ⁣ ⁣ This started as a ‘Who’s in your family’ activity but turned into dress-ups using our magnetic tiles. ⁣ ⁣ Lots of colour identification and problem solving… but mostly trying to convince Mia that she needs to wear pants – which is pretty much my daily struggle 🙈⁣ ⁣ Our @connetix_tiles are from @rata.and.roo.toys – use MESSY10 for a discount 🌟 Connetix Tilesare gorgeous magnetic tiles that look like jewels because of the exterior beveling and the lovely pastel colors. These magnetic tile toy builds are some of the most stunning to look at, and they catch the light beautifully. While the choice of which brand of magnetic tile sets you buy may be subjective, we highly recommend you get a starter set of 100 magnetic tiles or more. A bigger set allows for more creativity. Our favorite magnetic tile toys 1. Magna-Tiles

There are a few toys in my house that get played with by all three of my children nearly everyday. One of those toys is Connetix Tiles and I am so excited to share them with you in this post. Why do I love Connetix Tiles? Amazing Quality squares (if you have limited tiles you can substitute 1 square with two isosceles triangles. I did the same) Some fun ball run inspiration for your day! Swipe across to see it in action! 🌈🤗 #connetixtiles . 🎥 @playroomstories Where they differ, however, is their sides. Picasso Tiles are not riveted closed; instead, they are glue-sealed. For many people, this is a non-issue, but we’ve seen some complaints of this weaker seal causing them to break open more easily. Because the magnets are so small, this may be an issue for you. The super strong internal magnets make builds sturdy and minimize frustration when younger kids are first honing their building skills.

Tiles Marble Run for Kids, 98PCS Clear 3D Building Magnetic Tiles Marble Run for Kids, 98PCS Clear 3D Building

Standout features on Magna-Tiles are rivet-welded sides, which keep the magnets in place, a criss-cross lattice interior for strength, and a flat exterior design, which make these a favorite choice for creating ramps and bridges and anything else toy cars may drive over. Connetix Tiles are an incredibly colourful! Dare I say beautiful. It’s amazing when you can buy a toy for your child that is not only well built but also aesthetically pleasing. All you need to do to find this out for yourself if to see them against the light in a window! Super Strong Inside: You will find 25 simple but creative magnetic tile activities for preschoolers. If you are looking for fun ideas, learning activities and the best ways to make the most of your Connetix Tiles or magnetic tiles then you have come to the right place. Connetix Snakes and Ladders anyone? 🐍🌈 Why not challenge older kids at home or in the classroom to make a board game using Connetix?! 😁 So many areas of the curriculum tied in the one activity and not only that – it’s FUN!!! 🙌 #connetixtiles #connetix_math 📸 @a.day.for.play Magna-Tiles, Picasso Tiles, Magformers and Connetix are some of the best magnetic tile sets forbuilding fine motor skills, encouraging creative thinkingand honing budding engineering skills in kids ages 3 to whenever they've grown out of the building bug.Magna-Tilesare so popular that the brand’s name is synonymous with magnetic tile toys. While these are the priciest of your options, there is a reason they’re so popular. Hello! I'm Mandisa, the founder of Happy Toddler Playtime and author of Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids, The Big Riddle Book for Kids and Super STEAM Activity Book. I'm also host and co-producer of a TV series called Curious Crafting (nominated for Best Live Action Preschool Series 2023). I share fun and easy kids crafts, sensory, learning and STEAM activity ideas for busy parents, caregivers and teachers. I also share fun riddles for kids!

25 Magnetic Tile Activities - Happy Toddler Playtime 25 Magnetic Tile Activities - Happy Toddler Playtime

We used pool marbles for running them through the marble run. The marble run is very sturdy and can handle it’s weight easily. I hope you enjoyed this project. We found the magnets on these to be very strong and high quality. The riveted sides are a nice safety measure for curious mouths and the exterior bevel helps make this the most scratch-resistant choice of all the magnetic tile sets. Additionally, the marble run build kits are extensive and really fun to create with.Because they are hollow, it is easier for little hands to grasp them. Magformers have some of the strongest magnets of the bunch, which make them extra gratifying for builds. Magformers are the best magnetic tile toys for making movable structures like balls and cylinders.

Marble run – Magnatiles – JournalsOfMomma Marble run – Magnatiles – JournalsOfMomma

While the bevel design is undeniably pretty, it also helps protect the magnetic tile pieces from scratches, adding to their longevity. They also feel really cool in a little kid’s hands. Unfortunately, this also makes Connetix Tiles not the best choice for anyone making car ramps and roadways. Loving this creative doll bed idea from @thewondersofplay – how fun to be able to make a different design every day! 🙌😉🌈❤️ #connetixtiles #connetix_play Marble Run x Connectix Tiles . . Inspire from @ronnies_mumma 😍 Tq for the idea! . . Small wooden marble from @grimmswoodentoys . . #pretendplay #activitiesforkids #activitiesforbabies #activitiesfortoddlers #smallworldplay #playmatters #playbasedlearning #stayhome #homeschool #waldorf #marblerunBelow is a list of 25 creative ways to use magnetic tiles. I have organized the list into two categories: Picasso Tilesare a more affordable option to Magna-Tiles. Like the latter, they have a flat surface and a lattice interior for strength. Depending on who you ask, Picasso Tiles are stronger than Magna-Tiles, but in our experience, they seem equally strong.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment