276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SCYTHE SCFM-2000 FUMA 2, CPU cooler - 2x120 mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fan 2: 120 mm Kaze Flex PWM (4.0 - 24.9 dB (A), 300 - 1200 rpm, 28.2 - 86.93 m³ / h) (16.59 - 51.16 CFM) , 0.076 - 1.05 mmH2O

In my previous post, most people recommended the Fuma 2. After doing some research I’ve found that these two Scythe coolers are my best options in terms of price to performance. Performance-wise, they are fairly similar. Fuma has slightly better performance. Mugen has better noise levels. Mugen is cheaper. In addition to the heat sink and fans, Scythe also includes thermal paste, a screwdriver, and additional fan clips so that you can install a 3rd fan for increased cooling performance if desired,. Installing the FUMA 2 Fan 2: 300 (±200 rpm) ~ 1500 rpm (±10%) (PWM-controlled) Airflow Fan 1: 8.16 ~ 39.44 CFM - 13.86 ~ 67.00 m³/h Because you can take on the big boys of the charts, do it with less noise, and offer it up to the world for a similar cost, it shows how well Scythe thought out what they did. At first glance, it is hard to see all of the magic happen, but all is revealed once in your hands and strapped to a CPU.On the flip side, the low RPMs are also limiting the potential performance of this cooler – I imagine this cooler would perform better with higher RPM fans. I’ll be exploring this further and testing the FUMA 2 (and other coolers) with upgraded fans in a future article. Prior to testing at each TDP level, I would run AIDA64 CPU & FPU Stability test for one hour to soak the room with the heat generated from the CPU to ensure consistency in results. Acoustics Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown

Even though the FUMA 2 Rev.B didn't top the charts, it offers a great mix of many things. Good thermal results, better than average noise levels, low cost, and ease of use all come together to make a serious bid for your dollars. Pros

I tested both the Noctua NH-U12S and the Scythe FUMA 2 in my home’s computer room with central air set to 73F. Both coolers were tested using Noctua NT-H1 thermal paste.

The fans included with the Scythe FUMA 2 have both pros and cons. Because the included fans are low RPM, no matter what setting I used for fan speeds I was unable to discern the sound of the CPU fans from the rest of the computer, which will be appreciated by those who want a quiet build. Even with the amount of thermal performance Scythe was able to turn out, they did not make our ears bleed while doing it. There are CPU coolers out there that make less noise, and there are cooler that perform better thermally, but Scythe found a terrific mix of all things required of a great addition to the CPU cooling market.Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, FM1, FM2 *

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment