276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Philips Avent Single Premium Electric Breast Pump for Quicker and Personalised Milk Expression, Rechargeable Battery, Timer Display, SCF396/11

£89.995£179.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I felt the different settings on this breast pump gave a good range of stimulation and expression levels to experiment with and I was able to reach one I was comfortable with in each session. A well made, ergonomic product that transforms the way you can express milk and the time it takes to do so. Breast pumps can feel like a difficult world to navigate but if you're on the lookout for the best breast pump it's worth taking the time to consider what you want. This was confirmed by mum Amy, who tested the pump for the MFM Awards 2021, and was really impressed. This comfortable breast pump is designed to allow you to sit comfortably with no need to lean forward, while the soft massage cushion gently stimulates milk flow.

Compared with the Medela Swing pump, which I have used previously, there are noticeably more parts to keep track of and reassemble with the Philips Avent. I washed the breast pump on the top rack of my dishwasher which is one of the recommended options, but you can also sterilise in boiling water after washing by hand. There is no smartphone connection function with the Philips Avent Electric breast pump, but it does have a button control pad and LED display in a minimalist design that is easy to use.The large number of separate parts can be hard to assemble at first, but you quickly get the hang of it. The shield is one-size-fits-all, as the flexible nature of the silicone fits around the breast in the correct position. Abby: I found that this breast pump was very comfortable to use and the settings fitting with the natural flow of expressing. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.

and light (weighing 67g) and comes with a protective disc to place on the funnel to keep it clean prior to use. This pump is best for someone who needs to regularly express and is willing to spend more money so that the process is as efficient as possible e.Laura: I would recommend this to a mum who is going back to work but wants to continue to pump during the day, as it could be easily transported in a larger handbag. I have used battery-operated breast pumps In the past and have had to change the batteries very frequently so I think this breast pump is a much better design of being rechargeable. I have previously used the Medela Swing breast pump, which as mentioned, comes with fewer parts for assembly and cleaning. The fact that this is a closed system with the milk unable to get into the suction tubing is a big positive for me, as being able to pass it on to my family who may have children after me makes it much more cost-effective. The Philips Avent electric breast pump keeps milk flow at an optimum and gently adapts to your nipple size and shape.

I frequently found that my ‘required’ pumping rhythm changed at different times of the day so this was a very useful feature. Brand of the Philips Group, Avent furnishes innovative solutions that simplify babies' meals and cares. The pump comes partly assembled in the box, which helped provide a good understanding of how to reassemble it after taking it apart to clean (which you have to do before the first use). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump Premium Plus enters a new era of expressing with a perfect balance of suction and nipple stimulation inspired by the natural way babies drink.It is easier to use than a manual pump and I'm pleased that it's a closed system so can easily be cleaned and sterilised and passed on for someone else to use when I've finished using it. Avent, it is the guarantee of high quality products, created to answer to your needs and the needs of your baby. All the levels are easy to see on the main motor unit, which is simple to use with only a few buttons. Philips is a household name in the home electronics field, producing everything from irons to electric toothbrushes, and that pedigree is evident in the sleek design and smooth running of this electric single breast pump. Breast milk storage cups – The included Avent bottle only has a capacity of 125ml, so if you are building up a freezer supply for going back to work or so that a partner or childcare provider can feed your baby expressed milk, then you will need storage cups or another suitable container for storage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment