276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Finishers, 2N Vanilla, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve tested this makeup product on my arm and face for this review. On my face, I applied it under my eyes to cover dark circles. I’ve also tried to conceal a pretty large pimple that appeared around my chin area and has been bugging me for a couple of days. On My Arm Image From Alexandra Gavrilescu Step 2. Next, use a damp makeup blender to buff your foundation, working from the center of your face, outward. Follow up with concealer like the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer up to 24H Full Coverage to mask blemishes or add more coverage. Additionally, choose one that’s two shades lighter to highlight the face or two shades deeper to contour. This concealer looks like a lip gloss to me because of its container’s shape. It’s slim and relatively small for my taste. I expected it to come in a larger tube since all the other concealers I’ve tried so far were bigger. Besides being intrigued by the concealer’s thinness, the wand-like applicator is also quite thin and small. But the size of the applicator doesn’t bother me at all.

First, I tested the product on my arm. And, it seemed like a great fit and blendable product. My arm is lighter than my face and has no noticeable imperfections. So, the concealer blended impeccably in this area. Still, considering this was only the first step of the process, I was nervous about how it would blend and cover my under-eye dark circles. Perhaps this lighter color works better in winter when my complexion lightens up even more. Also, I noticed that if I apply too much product under my eyes, it looks a bit white once I start to blend it. For that reason, I only use a small amount of concealer and build up from there, if necessary. L’Oreal True Match’s watery consistency makes it easy to glide and slide on your bare skin. But, if you apply it on top of a primer or moisturizing cream, the gliding becomes significantly simpler. My Experience with L’Oreal True Match ConcealerL’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup offers 47 true-to-you shades that precisely match your skin tone and work with your skin’s texture for flawless results. With that many shades, there’s a match for everyone, and to help you find yours we’re sharing tips on how to determine your undertone. Whether you're using a foundation shade finder or your amateur eye, you’ll be able to find your foundation shade in this vast collection. GB1261C FORMULA # CCCLQKH1261CCN08R ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE POLYETHYLENE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER DIISOSTEARYL MALATE NYLON-12 OZOKERITE SILICA BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE SILICA SILYLATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PROPYLENE CARBONATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ZINC PCA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE MICA CARMINE YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) TITANIUM DIOXIDE This L’Oreal concealer is a decent product with light coverage for my under-eye area. That could work for a daytime makeup idea. As you can see, it managed to cover part of my dark circles, and I didn’t have to apply too much product. Regarding its color, it looked a bit translucent, like the layer I used was too thin, which, believe me, wasn’t the case.

My dark under-eye circles represent my biggest issue. No matter how well I sleep or do, I never seem to get rid of them. So, what I need is a high-quality concealer with excellent coverage. Another problem my face has from time to time is small acne breakouts with red pimples. Therefore, I focused on these two situations today when I tested L’Oreal True Match. L'Oreal Paris True Match Eye Cream in a Concealer, Hyaluronic Acid, natural finish, buildable coverage Look at the inside of your arm. If your veins appear blue or purple, you’re cool-toned, while green veins indicate warm-toned skin. If you’re not sure or you see a mix of blue and green, you may have neutral undertones. A well-known thing about Caffeine isthat it improves the microcirculation of the blood vessels. Though conventional wisdom and anecdotal evidence says that this property is helpful for dark under-eye circles and puffy eyes, we have to mention that the double-blind research we have found about a 3% caffeine gel concluded that " the overall efficacy of the selected caffeine gel in reducing puffy eyes was not significantly different from that of its gel base." But you know, the proof is in the pudding.The good news is that there are many available shades, including vanilla rose, beige, ivory, golden beige, amber, honey, cocoa, caramel, and mahogany. Texture On the other hand, after blending the concealer, my skin felt significantly softer, especially after applying the setting powder to mattify the moisturizer and concealer. The Outcome Complete Makeover Image From Alexandra Gavrilescu If you have any questions or would like some more information on products best suited to you, why not chat to one of our beauty experts for free here: www.boots.com/virtual-beauty-consultations When I tested this concealer on my hand, I noticed its light and thin consistency. I enjoy using lightweight makeup products, but L’Oreal True Match felt too watery. Emollient textures are pleasant but not very effective in terms of coverage.

This L’Oreal concealer offers light coverage which got me disappointed. But, I like that I don’t have to use too much product on one application. There’s no need for a second dip since the first one is more than enough to cover my under-eye areas, the tip of my nose, and a couple of pimples I occasionally get. Once you’ve determined your undertone, then you can move on to your skin tone. True Match Super-Blendable Foundation has shades that satisfy warm, cool, and neutral undertones, with colors ranging from fair to deep. True Match Super-Blendable Foundation is also categorized into five depth categories: deep, medium deep, medium, light medium and light. Look for the shade that matches the depth of your skin with the corresponding undertone. For example, if you have medium deep skin with warm undertones, look at the warm shades in the medium deep category — W9, W8 and W7 — for the shade that best matches your skin tone. As we mentioned, cool undertones appear in your complexion as hints of blue or pink and will be categorized as C in True Match Super-Blendable Foundation. Warm undertones appear more yellow or golden and appear as W in True Match Super-Blendable Foundation. If your undertones are neutral, which means you have a mix of warm and cool undertones, this will appear as N in True Match Super-Blendable Foundation.One thing I don’t like is the shape of the wand applicator’s tip, which is too flat. The concealer I used previously had a more rounded-shaped tip; I liked that one better. But, that’s nothing to worry about because if one side of the wand is left without the concealer, all I have to do is use the product that’s left on the applicator’s other side. Shade On my red pimple, I applied a bit of the product a couple of times, but as soon as I blended it, the pimple appeared on the surface again. So at least part of the redness was covered. Durability Size and shape aside, wand concealers are my favorites since they’re easier to take out of the container and apply to my skin. It’s the same kind I’ve used so far, with just a few exceptions. GB1262B FORMULA # CCCLQKH1260CCN08R ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE POLYETHYLENE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER DIISOSTEARYL MALATE NYLON-12 OZOKERITE SILICA BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE SILICA SILYLATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PROPYLENE CARBONATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ZINC PCA PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE MICA YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) IRON OXIDE TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Once you know your undertone and depth category, here are the exact shades you have to choose from. Another thing Caffeine is used for in body care products is its anti-cellulite effects. In theory, it can speed up the lipolysis process (the "fat burning" by our cells) andstimulate the draining lymph system that might lead to the improvement of cellulite. But here again, the evidence that it actually makes a measurable, let alone visible, improvement on actualhuman beings is limited (we could find only some animal skin studies or caffeine being combined with other actives). I must say that this part of the testing process worried me about how my makeup would look and if I could cover my pimples adequately. Next time I try another concealer, I hope to get the best of both worlds: a lightweight product that provides better coverage. I hope there is one like that out there, and it’s not just a utopia. CoverageAfter blending the concealer, I used a setting powder from Too Faced and a tiny amount of foundation to cover my pimple better. Again, I was pleased with the result, although I’ve used more effective concealers that provided better coverage in the past. With this one, without foundation, my face looks too light. Price & Where to Buy

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment