276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galt Toys, Travel Learn to Draw, Step by Step Drawing Toy, Ages 4 Years Plus

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re a seasoned artist, this course could be a great refresher! You might even learn something new. Are you paying enough attention? Learn how to analyze your artwork and easily identify areas that could use improvement –> Go to lesson! My name is Darlene and I created this free drawing course because I want to provide beginners with all the resources to learn the skills they need without having to fork up loads of cash or rummage the web for bits and pieces.

Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Learn how you can draw unique scenes with people usingone-point and two-point linear perspective –> Go to lesson!

Level 1 covers the very basics of drawing and why you don’t need to be perfect when it comes to sketching. You’ll learn how to draw faster and how to draw things that are more structurally sound. Want to learn how to draw but don’t know where to start? Are you frustrated with your slow progress and feel like you’ve hit a wall? Hi Maggie, you can access the lessons at your own leisure. Here’s lesson 1! https://rapidfireart.com/2017/04/06/lesson-1-how-to-sketch/

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. Level 2 allows you to really pay attention to what you’re drawing and how you can make even your line drawings look realistic! Pen includes a handy rubber attached to erase your drawing if you make a mistake or to clean ready for your next drawing!

Learn to draw in 4 easy steps using this drawing case with a light projector. With 30 different images to create, each in 4 easy steps Select an image to trace on the drawing board, start to trace image 1 then slide and trace image 2 then finish image 3 to complete! If you want to make some suggestions on what to cover in future lessons, let me know. I’m always taking in new ideas and since these lessons are for YOU, I want them tobe more personalized. Featuring 10 different images to create, each in 3 easy steps, the Travel Learn to Draw set is an ideal size for on the go. Select an image to trace onto the drawing board, start with the number 1 disc, then slide this disc up and around to reveal disc number 2. Continue to trace until all 3 are complete. The washable pen is easily removed from the transparent drawing board and includes a handy rubber attached to the pen lid. Encourages fine motor skills and creative activity. The unique thing about this course is that I’m going to use my non-dominate hand to learn along with you.so glad i found these ,, could draw as a child, couldnt for 25 years after apart from a month recently ,, Step up your game and learnhow to make your drawings go from 2D to 3D using various techniques.–> Go to lesson!

Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. This travel-sized set is perfect for helping kids learn more about drawing and art. With plenty of easy-to-follow steps, kids can select an image to trace then follow the instructions to create a completed image. When they’re ready to start again, the washable pen wipes off the included transparent board. There are 5 levels in this free drawing course with a total of 10 lessons (I may decide to add more). Each lesson can be completed at your own pace and comes with a series of homework assignments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment