276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Defender of the Realm: 1

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

N'en pouvant plus, le garçon rêverait d'échanger sa place avec son frère jumeau, son cadet de dix secondes. He tried not to think about about the future, because when he did, all he saw was more of the same – a life not his own, governed by stupid rules and traditions and ceremonies he neither understood nor cared about.

Whenever I see a Landy, wherever I am in the world, I love to take a photograph and post it to my social media as it always makes me smile.To make this a balanced piece, I should highlight the things that bug me… but there aren’t any, which is strange for me as I’m something of a perfectionist! Découvrant alors les coulisses du pouvoir et ses enjeux, Alfie apprend qu'il doit désormais endosser l'armure du Défenseur du Royaume (sorte de superhéros masqué) et survoler le pays à dos de cheval pour lutter contre Dragon Noir !

It follows directly from the events of the first book, so I'd advise refreshing your memory before picking it up. It was as if Lock had reached into the darkest corner of his mind and shone a light on the thing he’d been secretly feeling all his life.

Find out what happened next in this trilogy by Nick Ostler and Mark Huckerby, in the sequels Dark Age and King’s Army. It makes me feel like an advocate or ambassador for the Defender, when I thought I would most likely be a critic. Alfie is resilient, stubborn and tougher than he looks, the product of all the setbacks he’s faced in life including the divorce of his parents and the death of his father. An ordinary girl, Hayley Hicks, finds herself fighting alongside Alfie in a desperate struggle to stop a fearsome new enemy, the Black Dragon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment