276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEMIS Superfood Prebiotic-Infused Hydrating Daily Glow Skincare, Radiance-Enhancing, Moisturising & Hydrating Facial Care with Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula for Smooth and Radiant Skin

£17.6£35.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, the likes of peptides and polyglutamic acid help to improve firmness and strengthen the skin barrier. Methylsilanol mannuronate also has the ability to promote skin regeneration through collagen production, as well as protect collagen and elastin against glycation. Elemis sells a comprehensive range of skincare products, including moisturizers, cleansing balms, eye creams, serums, face oils, and more.

It’s really good as an illuminator but not quite as a good as the Pro Radiance Flash Balm - I prefer more mega watt glow and this is more subtle. Formulated with balancing Prebiotics, Fermented Plant Actives and Vitamin-packed Superfoods, each nutrient-rich formula serves your skin a daily dose of health and leaves it looking fresher and more radiant.

Still containing all of the super-hydrating ingredients like squalane and iris root, it also has a rose tint that works to brighten up tired faces in an instant.

Who should use it: Those who want to lessen the appearance of fine lines quickly and anyone who wants a serious glow boost.

This moisturiser might not have evident illuminating properties, but its glow-boosting properties go unrivalled. Fermented Green Tea Seed Oil leaves skin feeling nourished whilst an active Prebiotic helps to protect the delicate microbiome of the skin. As you massage the product in, the balm-like texture will seamlessly transform into a moisturizing oil, which dissolves even the most stubborn makeup, leaving your skin completely clean without any irritation or tightness. This is one of my favourite eye creams around, and I get a little sad that it doesn't get more hype.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment