276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peel Off Lip Stain Set, Waterproof Long Lasting Lip Tint, Blading Peel & Reveal Lip Stain, Smudge Proof Nonstick Cup Tear-off Matte Liquid Lipstick. (Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The built-in applicator on each tube of lip gloss allows for easy and convenient application right to your lips. Easy to use:the tip of each lip gloss has a built-in applicator that can be applied directly to the lips. The unique application involves applying the peel-off lip tint and then peeling off a film for a natural and sexy look. Ingredients like glycerin and hyaluronic acid can help hydrate the lips while maintaining the stain's longevity," she says.

With so many different types of lip tints on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. There's no need to worry about transferring or smudging either — thanks to its long wear lip color and waterproof formula, your color will stay put even during activities like eating and drinking. To remove the product it’s best to use an oil based makeup remover as i previously tried to remove with a makeup wipe and my lips still retained some colour. convenient to carry]: the lip stain set is cute and portable, you can easily take it anywhere you want.sticks package:1 pieces tattoo magic color lip stain in colors,multi different colors are available, which is easy to match various makeup styles, occasions and skin tones. Nope, the only evidence of this saga was a lovely red tint on my lip—similar to a popsicle stain, in a chic way—that miraculously didn't budge when I licked my lips, drank coffee, ate, or even tried to rub at it over the next several hours.

In general, most peel-off lip stains can last anywhere from 6 to 12 hours, depending on the quality of the product and how well it was applied. It’s incredibly pigmented and although applied unevenly has left a faded line around the outer corners of my lips, which with a lighter pink shade would look incredibly natural. All opinions expressed in this post are our own and have not been influenced by the partner whose product we include on our site. The product itself is very popular in South Korea and comes in a range of 6 shades from a light pink to a deep dark red.

The application process is certainly not for the squeamish—and I have to advise you to take my lead and approach it very cautiously, with extra time and care. Although their application may seem a littlenoveltyit really helps your lips to soak in as much product as possible.

Choose a reputable brand that has a good reputation for producing high-quality, long-lasting peel-off lip tints and offers more colors and options to choose from. In a stroke of brilliance, this formula from L’Oréal feels lightweight with the staying power of a stain, says Hart. So I guess if you’re looking for a more natural lip you could using the tube applicator but if you’re wanting a more dramatic or solid line then use a lip brush. However, it's always important to choose high-quality tints that are free from toxic chemicals and irritants and to make sure to properly cleanse the lips after use to avoid any potential irritation. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the deep, berry-bitten lip colour that was left behind—perfect for autumn and winter.Please note that we only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers. If you want your lip stain to last longer, you should make sure to apply a thin and even top layer of the product, and allow it to fully dry before adding another layer or applying any other lip products. With just two hours left before the big one-oh mark, I depart yoga class sweaty and, um, decidedly unattractive in every way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment