276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harajuku Lovers Love Eau de Parfum Spray - 30 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The DVD was certified gold in Australia by the Australian Recording Industry Association, [34] indicating sales of at least 7,500 copies; [35] and platinum in Canada by the Canadian Recording Industry Association, indicating sales of over 10,000 copies. [36] Critical reception [ edit ] Later in the interview, Stefani also shared that she identifies with the Hispanic and Latino communities of Anaheim, California, where she grew up. That was my Japanese influence and that was a culture that was so rich with tradition, yet so futuristic (with) so much attention to art and detail and discipline and it was fascinating to me,” Stefani told the outlet, adding how her love further deepened after traveling to Harajuku herself. “I said, ‘My God, I’m Japanese and I didn’t know it.’” I'll have to agree that this fragrance is quite lovely. Obviously, because coconut is rather dominant, this won't appeal to people that dislike its scent, however for people that do like tropical, coconutty fragrances, G won't let you down. a b Mead, Glenn (November 27, 2006). "DVD Review: Gwen Stefani– Harajuku Lovers Live". Manchester Evening News. Manchester . Retrieved September 24, 2009.

Gold & Platinum Certification– Video Certifications". Canadian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved September 24, 2009. Gold & Platinum Certification". Canadian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on October 29, 2013 . Retrieved September 5, 2009. While many criticized the former No Doubt singer of cultural appropriation, Stefani recalled falling in love with the subculture when her father traveled to Japan regularly for work and shared stories about his experience.Accreditations". Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011 . Retrieved September 24, 2009. Accreditations– 2005 albums". Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on December 21, 2008 . Retrieved October 11, 2009. It’s a sentiment similar to one Stefani shared with Paper magazine in May 2021, when asked for her current perspective on her "Harajuku Girls": "If we didn't buy and sell and trade our cultures in, we wouldn't have so much beauty, you know? We learn from each other, we share from each other, we grow from each other. And all these rules are just dividing us more and more." ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2007 DVDs" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved December 18, 2021.

The opening is primarily coconut and apple which blend together nicely giving this fragrance a beachy/tropical feel. I'll agree that the scent reminds me of sun-tan oil, and perhaps slightly similar to Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess, yet much lighter and sweeter. Vineyard, Jennifer (December 24, 2005). "Gwen Stefani Confirms Pregnancy While Onstage In Florida". MTV News . Retrieved October 11, 2009. Infantry, Ashante (November 30, 2006). "Stefani has it all, baby". Toronto Star. Ontario. Archived from the original on August 31, 2009 . Retrieved December 6, 2006. Vineyard, Jennifer; Warburton, Richard (March 12, 2007). "Gwen Stefani Lets Her Lover Have It In New Clip". MTV News . Retrieved September 9, 2009. I am, you know,” she added, calling herself a “super fan” and saying that there is an “innocence” about her love for Japanese culture. Musician Gwen Stefani and dancers The Harajuku Girls pose for a portrait during the 2004 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Dec. 8, 2004 in Las Vegas. Getty ImagesGwen Stefani: Harajuku Lovers Live– Company credits". Internet Movie Database . Retrieved October 11, 2009. a b DJ Pusspuss (January 10, 2008). "Music Beyond Boundaries". San Francisco Bay Times. California . Retrieved October 5, 2009. a b Vineyard, Jennifer (October 23, 2006). "Gwen Stefani's New LP, The Sweet Escape, Set For December". MTV News . Retrieved October 5, 2009. From here onwards the scent only becomes sweeter with the jasmine, freesia and magnolia blending with the coconut to create a scent that is soft, feminine and pretty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment