276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nicole Scherzinger Night Eau de Parfum, 100ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then the strong vanilla flavoured rum and jasmine start to mingle, making it quite mature and not at all what I thought this would be. I had high hopes because of all these notes and well, put together they produce this unique cocoa raspberry rum goodness.

I was watching a tour of Nicole's house on YouTube, where she took her viewers on an expansive tour throughout her stunning LA home. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest.In the beginning it is very peachy and fruity, but quickly dries down to a very ripe pear with vanilla and patchouli and soaked in caramel. Those fruity notes are then followed by the heart of "Chosen", which are Caramel and Jasmine and sit on notes of Vanilla, Musk and Patchouli.

I was convinced it was going to be this teenager style sweetie bomb, but it's actually quite soft and muted. Have got the black one which is Night and I loved it so bought the Day one, its lovely and light not over powering. Top notes are Spicy Notes, Cacao Pod, Raspberry, Litchi and Grapefruit; middle notes are Rum, Jasmine Sambac, Plum and Orange Blossom; base notes are Vetiver, Patchouli, Sugar Cane, Vanilla and Caramel. Upon opening it feels a bit heavy and when the spice comes through it reminds me of Secret Obsession by CK.The drydown it is very heavy and masculine, I can't remember which men's fragance it is but it is heavy on the vetiver. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. I got the gift set, and the whole box is this shiny holo print and it comes with a cute pocket mirror and a body spray. Not only is she the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, but she's also a seasoned musical theatre performer with an impressive vocal range that not many people know she has. A sweet and warming heart combines indulgent jasmine with golden caramel and an earthy base combines patchouli, vanilla and musk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment