276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop, Small, Stainless Steel

£14.315£28.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wouldn’t recommend it for much more than that, but if that’s your purpose I think it will suit you. Our Scoop updates this timeless tool with durable stainless steel that won’t chip, pit or rust and a pop-up lever that releases scoops with a simple press. elegent kitchen gadgets】works great for creating balls of cookie dough, muffin, ice cream, fruit/melon, sorbet, meatballs, mashed potatoes and more; ideal for use at home, in a restaurant or an ice cream parlour, ideal bridal shower, wedding, engagement, anniversary, birthday, hostess and housewarming gifts. multi-purpose: cupcake batter scoop ideal for scooping ice cream, scooping and dropping biscuit dough,ice cream soop can be used for making meatballs, making fruit/melon balls and also for serving pet food.

premium ice cream scoops】 this ice cream scoop set is made of 18/8 stainless steel, strong and durable.versatile use】easily make beautiful melon balls, sorbets, meat, fruits and delicious muffins, cupcakes, candy and many other round foods for healthy meals. I reach for that one when I want a big cookie—generally one with a sweet-savory kick, since I don’t want a cookie the size of a compact disc that is too cloying. This professional ice cream scoop has a hidden spring, which is easy to slide, labor-saving, and easy to control and handle.

The multipurpose cookie scoop is also great for scooping ice cream, muffin batter, mini pancakes and more. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. different sizes of squeeze ice cream scoops】3 different sizes for different needs, small size (scoop diameter: 1.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The ergonomic trigger mechanism makes the scoop comfortable and easy to use so that you can create uniform cookie dough balls for that perfect-sized cookie. It’s a tool no food stylist would be caught dead baking a batch of cookies without—how else could they get a plate of perfectly even, crispy-edged, gooey-centered cookies like this one, each and every time?

The handle features a soft, non-slip grip that absorbs pressure to minimize effort even when scooping hard ice cream. Pcs set - Natural OLIVE WOOD SCOOP/ Shovel -For Sugar Salt Seasoning Spices -Hand Carfted in Europe! the design of non-slip plastic handle, very comfortable to hold and easy to scoop the cold ice cream. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It is very suitable for making biscuit dough, muffins, mashed potatoes, fruit/melon, sorbet, meatballs, ice cream and other balls.This scoop makes topping ice cream cones with perfect spheres of gelato or ice cream quick and easy. you can easily create beautiful balls of ice cream, melon, sorbet, fruit, cookies and many more healthy meals. Product descriptionMaterial type: 304stainless_steelPackage includes3 X Stainless Steel Biscuit SpoonSizeLarge: about 6 cm/2. The biggest benefit of using a cookie scoop instead of any ol’ spoon (or your hands) to transfer cookie dough from the mixing bowl to the baking sheet is also the most obvious: It creates consistency—the exact same size, shape, and diameter—among each cookie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment