276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry's Razor Blades Refills - Razors for Men - 8 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The one thing I found out is that this trimmer blade is sharp! I was holding the razor in my hand and as I moved it around, I grabbed it from the top and I could feel that blade start to give me a very fine cut on my finger. Genius that I am, I stopped putting pressure on it! But it is a very sharp piece of steel!

Harry’s Razors review: A better way of shaving? | Expert Reviews Harry’s Razors review: A better way of shaving? | Expert Reviews

The all time best shave “system” Gillette Mach 3 Power Razor. The three blades are perfect for a close shave and easier to rinse clean for the next stroke. I feel the “Power” part of the handle helped the blades go through my beard even after not shaving for a few weeks. I was able to get multiple shaves from the blades but this might be assisted by the vibrating handle. I am not sure why Gillette is trying to phase out the Mach 3 blades/systems, they, for me are far better than the Fusion. I guess the Fusion’s extra blades allows Gillette to charge more than what they are truly worth. Came across an add for Harry and figured for three dollars – what the hell – give them a try. First day – I liked the feel and the shave was good. The shaving gel smells good as well and provides a good shave – nothing better or worse than the stuff I always use. Maybe a Harry’s blade works for my average face, but may NOT work for your wooly mammoth fur-covered face.. so PLEASE, when you guys are leaving comments, PLEASE describe your facial hair and/or how often you shave! Some guys like myself only shave a few times per week, and don’t have overbearing, beard-like facial hair.. some of you probably have 10x more than me, so it helps more if you can give that detail instead of railing them right off the bat. Day 2: At home, I cut my ear with the front trimmer blade and when I got to work, I noticed that I had 3 small areas on my chin that were bloody. Personna M5 Magnum System Handle. I found it as part of a free rebate promotional offer from Rite Aide. This was one of the best blades I ever used. Hard to find in stores these days but I would say it would be worth a try.I too love Harry’s razors but I’ve been cutting myself every time I trim my sideburns, with little or no pressure. I complained to a rep and they were going to send replacement blades but I never received them. Have been using Harry’s for a while. I shave 3 to 5 times a week. With Harry’s, if I don’t shave every day it’s a real chore and scrape job. I don’t have a gorilla like beard, but day 2 without a shave is getting grizzly. Have to admit that the blades last a long time as the feel of the shave does not change much (heavy drag from start to throwaway) hard to tell when it is time to change blades.

Know About Harry’s Razors - Sharpologist What You Need To Know About Harry’s Razors - Sharpologist

You get what you pay for, Harry’s blades are the worst razors I have ever used in the last 30 years of shaving. They tug on your skin and whiskers get caught between the blades. Won’t come out even when banging the razor in the sink. Very uncomfortable to use. I feel like I have been ripped off. I joined them for 6 months and I regret every use of their blades. DO NOT buy these razors, you will be very disappointed. Gillette razors are a lot better, worth the extra money they cost. I bought both Harry’s and Dorco razors and much prefer Harry’s. It seems to cut better than Dorco’s and it has a lighter more modern feel to the handle and razor itself. It’s like going from a car of the ‘1960’s to a modern car of 2016. They both do the job, but the 2016 is much more technologically advanced.It’s funny, or odd, that you’d say in the very same review, “The one criticism that I had of this blade [the original] was that… it didn’t have a trimming blade. So when they announced that change, I decided to test it out!” and “I was holding the razor in my hand and as I moved it around, I grabbed it from the top and I could feel that blade start to give me a very fine cut on my finger.” I abandoned it after the first WTG pass, and a small area of XTG. I actually had to get out of the shower and grab another razor (DE) to finish the shave. I can’t say for sure that it wouldn’t have given me a decent shave. But the drag on this thing was absurd. Side note: I’ve shaved in the shower all my life. Nothing beats it. No shave cream, no mirrors. Soap up, shave by feel. I learned to do it in one or two sessions, even where to cut the sideburns.

Harrys Razor Blades : Target Harrys Razor Blades : Target

As others have had good things to say, I suppose I may have received a dud, or perhaps this razor just isn’t good for my face/hair. As someone who has been shaving his head for the last 16 years, and tried out different razors, I have this to say – Both Harrys and Dollar Shave, most certainly arent the best razors to use when it comes to shaving the head. However, I found both perfectly fine for shaving the face. Gillette still is my go to razor for shaving the head and will be for the forseeable future. I started on my sideburns and the trimmer blade glided right through the hair, no tugging or pulling and didn’t leave any behind. I was impressed and had the thought “could I shave with just this one blade?” The answer is kind of. I did one line, top to bottom, and it performed well but the hair started clogging up the blade about ¾ of the way down my cheek. Not a negative on the trimmer blade though! It cut just fine. I use the Gillette Fusion. I shave 4 times a week. What most people do not realize is that you should never leave the razors to dry as-is. Once you have rinsed them, you should either blow them dry, or in the most ideal situation, dry them with a hair-dryer. My Gillette razors sometimes last up a month. I need to see how much Harrys would last with this process.

The razor head is unique design, with a head that detaches so a new set of blades can be snapped on the top. This is quite different than the other, more common designs. It’s pretty easy to change out the shave heads, but Harry’s provides instructions just in case you’re painfully inept at basic skills. (I got it in one, BTW!) I shave in the shower so my rather heavy beard is softened after my usual bath. I used the Harry’s razor with Noxzema shave cream which has a lot of lanolin in it. I knew from the the first pass that the razor wasn’t what I was looking for, it just didn’t cut closely. Four or five passes later I called it it quits, I had razor burn and detectable stubble, not near the close shave I had gotten with a Pro Fusion razor. I have been using Harry’s for almost a year-I shave in the shower and I have consistently had the best shaves with Harry’s that I have ever gotten, whether comparing other blades or various electric shavers that I have used over the past almost 40 years of shaving. Well, my razor finally arrived. And, I agree it’s good looking, enough, and pretty well balanced. But holy crap, it was HORRIBLE. I think it may be the worst razor I have ever shaved with, and I’ve shaved with plenty. I didn’t expect it to be better than a Fusion or my ProGlide Styler, but I thought it would be better than the Dorco crap, but no. I’ve had no-name disposables that shaved smoother than this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment