276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angel Prayer Meditations: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She is here to help us have peace in our heart with regard to other people and the animal kingdom too. With his sharp wit, need for truth and a desire to shed light upon some of the more complex spiritual subjects, Kyle has become one of the most sought-after experts within his field. If you complete all the requirements and accept the Angel Team Code of Practice you will receive certification. So, he knows more than the other angels what it can be like to be challenged by people and situations.

You will be gently guided to clear your energy and mind of unwanted thoughts and challenges, to focus your intentions and manifest positive resolutions in your life, and to find out who your Guardian Angel is and what messages they have for you at this time.You’re really independent as a soul and it’s wonderful how self-sufficient you are, but the Angels are encouraging you to spend some time meditating and welcoming their help, and the help of God, so that you can be a co-creator of your world in their light and that of your Creator. Embracing and connecting with the angelic realm has helped me to personally progress my own spiritual business and Kyle's Angel Card Mastery course gave me the confidence to share spiritual readings and angelic guidance with the world. Ariel’s name means ‘Lioness of God’ and she is a true warrior-spirited angel who has a strong connection to the animal realm. We offer a small number of scholarships and partial scholarships to those who are experiencing financial hardship for whatever reason.

Meditate and connect with Heaven to extend your awareness so you can become more aware of who surrounds you on an energetic level. It's evident through his commitment to this work that Kyle believes that spiritual connection is possible for anyone and he is doing everything he can to make this possible and accessible. This grove is also open to anyone who would like to plant a tree in honour of their angelic connection or in memory of someone they love. This step-by-step training will support you in creating a powerful bond with crystals and gemstones through a series of trainings, exercises, and meditations so that you can enrich your own life, whether it be for personal or professional growth!Kyle is an international bestselling author of 6 books including the much loved 'Angel Prayers' and 'Raise Your Vibration'. It literally pulled my emotions out of tough situations and helped me shift my perspective from one of fear to one of love after every meditation. Your words will effortlessly flow onto the page in no time with these soothing meditations from Hay House authors and spiritual teachers like Kyle Gray and Dr. Anytime you feel overwhelmed by anger or frustration, close your eyes and connect with the Angels around you.

love it :) soothing voice of Kyle helps me to drift off consciously and stay subconsciously alert healing and use positive affirmations to overcome life's challenges, knowing I am love.Gabriel’s name means ‘God strength’ and she is the angel of mothers and of communication, the ultimate nurturing Angel who can help us feel safe and supported in emotional situations, especially if they have anything to do with integrity or truthfulness. In this comprehensive Crystal Therapy training, you will learn all the skills you need to know to amplify and enhance your connection to the healing power of crystals. Michael helps us surrender the negative feelings within so we can align once more with our spiritual truth, which is love. She works directly with the angels of peace to bring healing to the world, particularly where there is conflict, and is dedicated to supporting children and mothers. Anytime you find yourself about to use the ‘hate’ word, close your eyes for a few moments and focus on something that makes you feel safe, free and blessed – something you love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment