276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joie Mytrax Stroller Pavement

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The clip felt solid so that I felt that he was safe and secure and was not going to be able to unclip himself or wriggle his arms out.

The handle bar is adjustable to two different heights so that came in handy, and the handle feels really wide and well-positioned making it great to push! The Joie Mytrax Pushchair folds in a flash with just one hand – simply pull from the middle of the seat.Our high-quality baby gear is versatile and loaded with features that grow right along with little ones. This combination pram pushchair blends all of the best features available into a system with multi modes for your little one. At BabyBabyOnline, we understand that from time to time, you may purchase a product that doesn’t quite fit your requirements.

You can fold the Joie Mytrax with one hand, there is a quick button and handle to pull and the entire frame folds into two, this secures together leaving a handle for easy lifting too. Our panel of parent testers loved the Joie Mytrax pushchair, finding it easy to fold up and down with one hand and a dream to manoeuver. So, I wanted to tell you all about the new pushchair on the scene and I have a very exciting giveaway for you too! I don’t have to fold buggies very often and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a mind-blank at an airport or at my car boot. In terms of making my life easier, I find getting in and out of the car is much quicker and easier, as it is easy to unfold and light to manoeuvre – I no longer dread using the pushchair!

Thanks to the flat reclining seat I would be comfortable putting a newborn in the buggy - however, we do recommend the use of a carrycot (has to be bought separately) which is more flat and firm for newborns. However, as a reversible pushchair, the Versatrax is better for smaller kids and will last less long (also will be bulkier).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment