276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids tablet | for ages 3–7 | 10.1", 1080p Full HD, 32 GB | Sky Blue Kid-Proof Case

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Went for this as it offered all the educational apps I was looking for, plus a safe environment with no YouTube etc. If you allow it, each child can also send you requests for apps and games they’d like you to approve. The standard tablet design is enclosed in thick rubber case with integrated kickstand/carry handle which comes in three colours. They also appreciate the fact that they can see what they are looking at and how much time they are spending on it.

inch Full HD display, an octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage, and while the front and rear cameras aren’t spectacular they’re more than capable for video chat, messing around and everyday photography. The processor is powerful enough to run Zoom, stream movies and shows, read books, and surf the internet. As a parent who didint want to introduce electronic devices to my kids too young , I’m over the moon I bought this and it pays it for itself .b/g/n/ac standards with support for security standard of WEP, WPA3 OWE, WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Personal and WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Enterprise.

While we want our kids to gain the skills to use to tech, we don’t feel comfortable unleashing the whole internet on them. Hand-curated and age-appropriate, it includes thousands of books, Audible audiobooks, films, TV programmes, songs, apps and games. You can also swipe down from the top to bring up the quick settings menu, which lets you adjust brightness, Wi-Fi, airplane mode, and more with a tap. Available with 32GB, these tablets are a great way to offer kids a digital lifeline without having to worry about inappropriate content. This tablet is not designed for even moderate gaming, so those in need of more robust performance should look elsewhere.It comes with a thick case that can withstand drops, splashes, and maybe even the occasional temper tantrum. You'll also find a USB-C port for charging and transferring files, as well as a slot for microSD cards. The Fire HD 10 Kids Pro tablet promises a 25% faster performance than the Fire HD 10 Kids, a longer battery life, and a higher quality front-facing camera at 5MP, up from 2MP. Certain services, features and apps are subject to change, may vary by location and may not be available in all areas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment