276°
Posted 20 hours ago

11.22.63: Stephen King

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before she can ask about that I slip my arm around her waist. She slips hers around mine, still looking up at me. The lights skate across her cheeks and shine in her eyes. We clasp hands, fingers folding together naturally, and for me the years fall away like a coat that’s too heavy and too tight. In that moment, I hope on thing above all others: that she was not too busy to find at least one good man … begins with Jake Epping, a Lisbon Falls high school teacher assessing his GED adult student’s work, which was to write about the day that changed their lives. Jake reads Harry Dunning, Lisbon Falls high school Janitor’s work, where he wrote about the day his drunk father murdered his mother and siblings. Jake sympathizes with Harry and gives his work an A. Harry graduates with excellent colors, and Jake takes him out to his favorite diner, Al’s diner.

11/22/63 by Stephen King | Goodreads

Stephen King is a great author and when he is good, he is very, very good. 11.22.63 finds the author of IT, The Stand, Salem’s Lot, The Green Mile and a plethora of other critically-acclaimed novels right at the top of his game, announcing to all that his writing powers are still firmly undiminished. For some reason not all authors get better as they age, maybe they simply run out of good ideas but King’s imagination remains as fertile as ever and his talent for regaling readers with a great story and great characters still potent. Errol Morris Interviews Stephen King". The New York Times. November 10, 2011 . Retrieved September 25, 2014. is a science fiction time traveling book that shows an alternate version of history where the change of a past event ruins the fabric of time. With the jaw-dropping realistic depiction of events and an in-depth definition of characters, ’11/22/63′ holds its place as a sci-fi masterpiece.Stephen King's 11/22/63 – Limited Edition Available Online at 10:30 AM on November 10th 2011". Stephenking.com. 2011 . Retrieved November 10, 2011. Collector's Limited Edition & DVD by Stephen King". pspublishing.co.uk. Archived from the original on April 3, 2012 . Retrieved November 11, 2011. King first talked publicly about the idea in Marvel Spotlight magazine issue The Dark Tower (January 27, 2007), prior to the beginning of the ongoing comic book adaptation of his Dark Tower series. In a piece in the magazine titled "An Open Letter from Stephen King", he writes about possible original ideas for comics: Jake decides to move to Jodie, Texas, where he begins scheming to save the President from Oswald. While in Jodie, Jake meets Sadie, a librarian, and after saving her from overdosing and an abusive husband, Johnny Clayton, they fall in love. Jake tells Sadie he is from the future after predicting the Cuban missile crisis.

11/22/63 - Wikipedia

Jake begins plotting a way to get rid of Oswald, the president’s killer. He travels to Jodie, Texas, where he meets Sadie, a librarian in an abusive relationship. After saving her life from her husband, Jake and Sadie fall in love, and soon he tells her he is from the future. Jake also fulfills Al’s wishes of saving a girl from being shot by a hunter. James Franco seems to have multiple projects at Sundance every year, several of which generally see him playing gay roles. But rather than coming out of the closet, Franco goes into one at the start of 11.22.63, an eight-part Hulu “event series” whose pilot premieres in Park City this week before being released on 15 February.Did you know you can flag iffy content? Adjust limits for Violence & Scariness in your kid's entertainment guide. Get started Close

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment