276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Classics | Music Box Record Player | Baby Musical Toy, Baby Interactive Toy, Classic Toy with Retro Style Packaging, Pretend Play Toys for Boys and Girls Ages 18 Months+ | Basic Fun 1697

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I enjoyed storytelling with my LEGOs much more, my creations were just bare bones scaffoldings for the flesh my imagination would put around it. Since the newer ones apparently use a switch and no spring, that was an intermediate step to the current incarnation.

Which is funny, because the first thing every single piece of software on this planet does, is disclaiming any and all liability for anything. Their wiki didn't mention their gender identity preferences, and I don't follow their blog or twitter or anything, so I wasn't aware, sorry. As for the dial, I remember thinking it felt so music-box-like, but I had no idea it was an actual music box!

It's presuming that the user is stupid and can't possibly be trusted with figuring stuff out and making their own informed decisions.

The capabilities are there, but it's not what those devices are for any more than a toaster is a gaming PC just because you can hack it enough to get Doom to run. Our two (now three) year old daughter can now play with the record player as her mum did – very cute. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. It also includes soft lights and plays the melody Schlaf gut, kleiner Engel (Sleep tight, little angel).This music box in the base of the new model is probably simply the cheapest way to get a spring motor for the turntable these days, rather than custom-manufacturing one that matches the original. Songs Include: Jack and Jill; Humpty Dumpty; Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star; Au Clair De La Lune; London Bridge; Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone; Children's Marching Song; Camptown Races; Hickory, Dickory, Dock; The Farmer in the Dell. My son has a similar music player from a different brand (more like a diskman) and just accepts that putting in the disk is enough, no need for spinning or anything. Plan Toys and Green Toys stick out to me as two brands which felt consistently high quality and were widely available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment