276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arabian Oud perfume - Kalemat 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And for about 3 and a half weeks ( I kept the shirt hanging just to see how much it would take till the scent dies down) I was clearly able to smell the sweet gourmand smell from it, i am not kidding!

I do sense a similarity to Black Afgano, but Kalemat is a tad sweeter, lacking the deep resinous incense of BA. Edit: The heavy synthetic oud accord in this is just too much after a while, I’m afraid this has turned into a dislike for me. For me it’s VERY similar to Arabian Oud’s ‘Arabian Nights Black’ with a tiny little something of ‘Majestic Woody Intense’, but being all from the same house, it’s got to share some kind of familiar DNA. The frankincense smells nothing like that dirty or ashtray kind you'd expect in most designer fragrances.Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. The mysterious Oud note provides an air of intrigue, while the amber and musk add a touch of sensuality. Regarding the performance, the fragrance lasts very long on skin (8+ hours), but projects very softly.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. This is an absolute masterpiece of Middle Eastern perfumery and the best oud (agarwood infected by a certain fungus) fragrance out there in my opinion. Everyone I know loves سحر الكلمات (magic words) it's got just the right amount of everything going for it: sweet, smokey, even a little tart. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. Introducing the Arabian Oud Kalemat, a fragrance masterpiece meticulously handcrafted and classified as Extrait De Parfum, boasting an opulent concentration of 30%.

Picture Back to Black without the powder, Absolue pour le Soir without the skank, and Interlude Man without the oregano—it’s somewhere between those three and performs just as forcefully. I don't dare to press all the way down on the sprayer, just a very light spray on the wrist and neck is all I need. They said that the whole day they were smelling it on my very clearly, it was like a cloud around me.

There is also a spiced-sweetness vibe happening in the background which was intriguing, and intoxicating, although I did not love it at first because there was something a bit unfamiliar about it. Perhaps honeyed, perhaps fruity, perhaps vanilla, but it doesn't smell like anything edible, thankfully. Elevate your presence with this luxurious fragrance from Al Arabiya Al Oud, exuding elegance and allure. Allow Kalemat's trademark aroma, a unique blend of incense and honeyed amber undertones, to charm you.With pure oils, there is no alcohol so the scents last much longer and have a more consistent smell. Experience the magic of Kalemat Arabian Oud and embark on a scented journey that is as captivating as it is extraordinary. This is defenitily a fragrance reccomended for people who want to get in oudh fragrance but don't know what would be appealing to others as well. A fantastic fragrance and much smoother than the original Kalemat, whose oud is more pronounced and bitter, and which has fruitiness that adds to the bitterness. Kalemat fragrance Created from pink musk grapes flowers and star anise flowers, we poured an odour touching dreamers thoughts to flow like poetry.

On a more serious note (no pun intended :P), Kalemat Black really takes that sweet, ambery vibe present in the original Kalemat and intensifies it with the Oud. Performance on Kalemat Black is so NUCLEAR that I am getting worried about Arabian Oud company offices in London getting raided by the MI6 !

Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. If you have a known allergy, please consult the fragrances description to see if there are any trigger ingredients prior to purchase. Even though I don't have the designer version, City In Italy just smells so delicious and so heavenly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment