276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SON OF THE HERO KING 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lilith is the aunt of Sol-the younger sister of Mars (the previous king), and the current Regent Queen of Lustburg. She’s a former warrior, a legendary one at that, who fought battles and has to undergo deadly struggles. Her experiences, both pleasant and bitter, enabled her to be strict and protective towards Sol. Sol Dragona Luxuria is the protagonist of the Son of the Hero King novel. He is about fourteen years old. He is handsome and godlike in this world. Because she’s got a history and deep connection with the previous king, Camelia treats Sol-the son of the hero king like her own son, caring for him more passionately than she should, and pouring out love more than she could. She became his anchor and the mother figure that Sol always wanted. Only for a while, though. 5. Milia

Another of Sol’s lessons for his role as the future king is to study horse riding. His teacher for this class was one of his distant relatives, who called him an uncle even though he wasn’t directly so. His name was Gerald and even though he was old enough to be Sol’s grandfather, he gave the kid nothing but absolute respect. The physical chemistries of all characters in Son Of The Hero King are so powerful and evident throughout the chapters. In the end, we will know other races as well. You ask relationship with those around him? Hell, how many people do you want me to introduce in one chapter? Definitely an alluring book with beautiful magical scenes of elaborate palaces. One could imagine people of diverse forms and kinds inhabiting a kind of world where everything was fairytale magic. The description of royalty attitudes is equal to none and definitely very attractive. She was his aunt as well as the substitute Queen, Lilith Luxuria, a woman so beautiful and enticing that he could only say that she was worthy of her enchanting name.He had been reincarnated, that too as the sole prince and heir of the human empire. Now living in a world of sword and magic, filled with fantastical beasts, demi-humans, divine beasts, Goddesses and so much more. Life finally seemed to take a turn for the better for the reincarnated boy. In this chapter of Son of the Hero King, Sol embarks on a journey towards the Church of Castita for his frequent visiting and a formal party. There, Sol reunited with the least amiable family and the most adored person he had ever know-Camelia. This is a work of truly outstanding Quality, the Protagonist and his companions are all very intriguing characters, the villains add a good amount of suspense to the setting and the mysterious world inspires a great desire to continue reading and learn all about it. He was once a simple boy, drifting aimlessly along with the flow of the world. But one day, he awakened to find himself being different from his usual self, finding himself now hosting the body of a newborn.

And as long as time could allow her to remember, she has been admiring the son of the hero king consistently and discreetly. She considered him as her mate but she never let those feelings blur her objectivity in her job. But as always, life won’t ever stay in the pleasuring moments. His parents died before he could even complete his childhood, leaving him only with his aunt Lilith, and many powerful men had also tried to eliminate him as he pose a great threat to the nearby kingdoms for his hidden power. I was just thinking that this was quite sudden. Moreover, while it pains me to admit, I do not have any particular target. Since I have only met a few people outside of this place. At most, I thought that I would end up betrothed with Athena.” Normally he should have gone to his training at this time, but he was sure that his aunt wouldn’t disturb his schedule for no reason. Milia is more than just a cow. She is also a verbally-smart cow because she knows to use the right words in front of her young master, Crown Prince Sol, to seduce him. Eventually, she gets many intimate moments with Sol and becomes on par with others in Sol’s harem squads.

Part 3: Hot Chapters from Son of the Hero King

Despite him being the sole heir of the kingdom, he never put on an air of superiority when present in a private setting and always treated the staff in the best way possible. This was even more so for this woman. After all, she had been his wet nurse for as long as he could remember.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment