276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sea Monkey's 23230 Magic Castle Toy, Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Digital Cameras, camera lenses, Headsets, Speakers, Projectors, Home Entertainment (new and certified refurbished) 15 Days Returnable Car Parts and Accessories, Bike Parts and Accessories, Helmets and other Protective Gear, Vehicle Electronics 30 Days Returnable Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

Pet Habitats and Supplies, Apparel and Leashes, Training and Behavior Aids, Toys, Aquarium Supplies such as Pumps, Filters and Lights 15 Days Returnable They need warm temperatures, at least 70 degrees F, too chilly and they will not thrive and even die.They need oxygen. Either use the little pump thing it came with to blow bubbles in the tank( google to find out how often), or if youre too lazy like me, get a pump with an air stone, and put on the lowest setting. Too much agitation will kill them.

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. They dont over eat, what kills them is suffocation. If the water is murky, thats too much food, and they will suffocate, especially if you're not blowing bubbles or dont have a bubbler with a pump. I usually feed them when water is clear. I thought mine died off, but then I saw 4 all of a sudden. They started having babies, now I have a ton of them. I just leave them be. I top off the water up to line, thats to keep the salinity level constant. Make sure pump is working and they get enough oxygen. I dont have them by a window, but I do use a grow light. They stay at 76-78 degrees, I keep them by the tv, that keeps them warm. I feed them about every other day, not too much. You have to play it by ear, and depends on how much critters you have in your tank. I got the Magic Castle on April 13, and it is now June 13. So far they are thriving. I got the Sea Monkeys on Mars June 5, so they're just starting to show up. Over all they are easy to take care of. No need for water changes.

Get Exclusive Deals & More!

Desktops, Monitors, Pen drives, Hard drives, Memory cards, Computer accessories, Graphic cards, CPU, Power supplies, Motherboards, Cooling devices, TV cards & Computing Components 15 Days Returnable

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment