276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Singer 1306 Start Sewing Machine, White, 35 x 18 x 29 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Singer sewing and embroidery machines are easy to use, while offering all the features every sewer could needs. The Singer collection also features the compatible accessories and tools you’ll need for a wide range of sewing tasks, including machine needles, sewing machine feet, machine bulbs and attachments. Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of Singer 1306 Sewing Machine vs other products in the Sewing machines category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives. The optimal view of the embroidery area helps an amateur to master the art of sewing to the best. The easy grip and the exterior user interface design makes this product an ideal choice for sewing enthusiasts. The product is easy-to-use and designed by keeping in mind hurdles faced by amateurs. The instruction manual, along with YouTube videos created by the company, is the helping guide for beginners in their initial days of learning. Of the 15 products, we discovered that 13 were more expensive and 1 were cheaper than Singer 1306 Sewing Machine. Prices from Singer I originally bought mine in 2019 and LOVE it. I'm only at a "beginner's level", just doing basic hemming, but want to start making clothing from simple patterns and know that this will just suit me fine.

Want to design and stitch your clothes like a professional? Does it bother you when you can’t replicate the beautiful designer dress you saw at a friend’s party? Do you want to make your patterns and let your creativity flow through the designs on your cloth? The Singer Start 1306 Sewing Automatic Machine will be the best choice for you and will be your guiding light in your journey from being an amateur to a complete professional. Singer Start 1306 Sewing Machine Price is then of course the second part of this tip, and the advice here is to take the time to really study the price of Singer 1306 Sewing Machine against other products in the Sewing machines category. To help you with that, we’ve run some analysis for you. As a beginner, this product might be one of the best options to opt for among other models in the market. You can explore your creative ideas to the best of your instincts. With the zigzag stitch option, this model of Singer is super user-friendly. A passionate, creative individual can play around with the endless project options and create versatile designs on their own. I only have a couple of issues with this machine. Obviously, for the price, it doesn’t have an automatic needle down feature - that’s fine, except that the flywheel is very small, very stiff and very slippery, so lowering or raising the needle all the time really gets painful on your hands.Moreover, it is of great help for newbies as you get to interact with the experts in the nearest Singer center and get to test the machine you are planning to buy.

If you’re new to sewing and ready to start your journey, have a look at our range of manual or electric sewing machines. We’ve got a variety of options available that are great to make light repairs or stitch dresses and home furnishings from scratch. Control of the sewing machine is achieved through buttons and a lever. This allows for precise adjustment and control over the stitching process. The machine comes with a buttonhole foot as a sewing machine accessory, which aids in creating professional-looking buttonholes. All the stitches and bobbin winder worked well from the start, though it was quite noisy. After a couple of weeks of use, it has ‘run in’ nicely, and is quieter and smoother. I have had to wrap it in foam grip tape. Likewise, the accessory drawer is very stiff to get in and out. Also if you want this machine for patchwork, the stitch lengths are just a touch out: the short length is too short, and the mid-length just a bit too long. Once you have been sewing for over 40 years or more it is all because my loving parents encouraged me to learn different skills by putting them into practiceThanks for visiting to read our Singer 1306 Sewing Machine review. We’ve got a whole load of products in the Sewing machines category to compare against, but for now let’s take a look at what’s so good about Singer 1306 Sewing Machine to make it worthy of an overall score of 9.6 out of 10. The GS-3700 traditional sewing machine featuring a wide range of stitches ideal for repairs, dressmaking and home furnishing projects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment