276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy, MACH V1 Ultra, All-in-One Cordless StickVac with Steam Mop, Cordless SteamWave Technology, Always-Clean Mop, Triple Self-Cleaning System, Eco-Clean Ozone, Tesla Valve Mixing, Safe for Homes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Best pizza oven 2023: top outdoor and indoor pizza ovens for your patio, garden, balcony or kitchen Right. Maybe it was the storage bins? Cleaned out both of those, turned on the Mach V1 Ultra again and, Refers to the temperature of steam emitted from the device. According to data from MACH laboratories. The intro video skips a silly step. You have to remove the cap from the detergent bottle before pouring it in. I couldn't tell there was a cap so I tried pouring it at first and wasted some of it. Small but puzzling oversight given how thorough the video is. I wouldn't chance buying the steam unit if you have hardwood floors. As it is, over many years even a damp cloth will cause boards to pop up here and there. Just my opinion. I would have paid extra for the option to steam clean where needed on occasion but from the youtube videos it seemed like there's no option for that.

MACH V1 Ultra—All-in-One StickVac with Steam Mop | eufy EU MACH V1 Ultra—All-in-One StickVac with Steam Mop | eufy EU

Uses only 4g of cleaning fluid on a full tank with Tesla Valve Mixing. Saves cleaning solution compared to competitors using 10g per tank. While all the focus has been on Dyson’s upcoming cordless vacuum cleaner/mop hybrid, this summer the maker of some of the best robot vacuum cleaners and best robot mops around released its own version. And it’s pretty good. Overall, I feel great about the mopping performance and the Eufy’s ability to mop and vacuum at the same time. In the collection tank, there is a design for dry/large debris to filter on a shelf above the water. However, our experience is that it all mixes together for the most part. Zombie movies are one of the most iconic staples of the horror genre, there are plenty of good ones but a whole host that should've stayed dead.I like that it comes with replacement parts but, like many units in its class, they don't think about storage for them. Most of us stuff it in a closet and lose/forget about it. Please, find a place for them in the charging stand. Maybe give us a nice drawstring bag that we can hang from it or something like that.

MACH V1 Ultra - eufy Product: MACH V1 Ultra - eufy

Though, the amount of dirt, hair, and other debris that was collected in the dirty water tank was impressive. Long Hair Test The eufy Mach V1 Ultra performed well on hard floors, shifting an impressive amount of grime from tiled, vinyl and laminate flooring. This included tea stains and baked bean splodges, plus more ground in stains, like old curry sauce and Play Doh. It performed well both with and without the fancy cleaner mix. How does the eufy Mach V1 Ultra cope with pet hair? Eufy says Steam Mode is for hardwood floors only, and not intended for steam cleaning carpets or rugs. But I did try it on a low-pile entryway carpet, and though it obviously got it wet, the dirty water tank I emptied was disgusting. That means the vacuum did a darn good job. Exclusive steam vaporization function dissolves built-up grime on floors and cleans up effortlessly. Tesla Valve Perfect Mixing: Just add water and cleaning solution once and let Tesla Valve mix perfectly in precise proportions. Use up to 30 days without refill.During steam mode, it also shows you the status of the brush head as it makes itself ready for steam. The LEDs in the brush head also show a progress bar for when it’s properly warmed up and ready for use. The voice will also tell you if you pull the trigger to release steam too early. Tested 12,000 Hours Before Launch: The highest quality is ensured with strict testing standards and certifications.

Eufy MACH V1 Ultra review: a game-changing cordless floor

Read next: Best steam cleaners to buy 2023, as tested by Mumsnetters What’s the eufy Mach V1 Ultra like to use day-to-day? Triple Self Cleaning System: Post cleaning, just select the self-cleaning mode for triple action 1) washes the roller brush with cleaning fluid 2) circulates aqueous ozone to minimize odor 3) blows hot air to ensure the unit is dry for the next clean. Eco-Clean Ozone: Aqueous ozone is produced to clean common messes on floors and remove odors naturally for a deeper clean. Safe for pets and children.The highest level of noise during the cleaning process is 65 dB when you press the trigger in Smart mode or Suction mode. According to data from MACH laboratories and based on the SPL test standard. With the V1 Ultra, I had a difficult time just connecting to the Eufy Clean app, and once connected, I found only a handful of maintenance tips and how-to videos. I assumed I would be able to do things like turn JetBlade drying on and off, and that it might be especially helpful for those who have a hard time using the small LCD screen. But no dice. Read next: eufy X9 Pro robotic vacuum and mop review: is eufy’s new robot vac-mop hybrid its best yet? How we tested Read next: Best vacuum for pet hair: top Shark, Hoover and Dyson models for cleaning up after animals How effective is the eufy Mach V1 Ultra at vacuuming stairs? The eufy Mach V1 Ultra is a clever machine that can relieve carpets of dust and dirt and give hard floors a good clean too. It has an impressive run time (up to 82 minutes) compared to other cordless vacuums and a handy app lets you know when your vac/mop is in need of some maintenance so you can keep it in tip-top shape and performing at its very best.

Mach V1 Ultra Cordless Vacuum Hands-On: Built-In - CNET Eufy Mach V1 Ultra Cordless Vacuum Hands-On: Built-In - CNET

For our runtime test, we fully charge the battery, and let the vacuum run on each mode until the battery runs out of power. In this case, there are only normal and max power intensities for each cleaning mode. And, with all that suction power, I was surprised the vacuum wasn’t louder. But Mach was one step ahead of me there and the V1 Ultra uses a three-layered noise-canceling technology to keep it at 65 decibels, about the same noise level as a dishwasher. For comparison, Eufy’s Robovac X8, with just 2,000 Pa of suction, has a 60-decibel noise level. The temperature of steam generation apparatus is approximately 110°C. When the steam arrives at the steam nozzle, the temperature is approximately 100°C. When the steam is then sprayed onto the ground (due to rapid heat dissipation in the ambient temperature), it will be approximately 90°C (depending on the environment). According to data from MACH laboratories. I was impressed with the amount of dust and dirt the eufy Mach V1 Ultra was able to lift from the carpet, including long hair, with none getting tangled around the rollers. Which, in a house of three women and girls, is a big plus. As far as the frequency of replacement parts, Eufy recommends replacing the filter and rolling brush every 6 months. AccessoriesThere’s a veritable plethora of cordless vacuum-mops on the market that you can read about in our guide to the best hard floor cleaners, but a steaming function has always been way beyond the scope of battery power. Steam requires a lot of energy to produce so naturally all the best steam cleaners currently on the market are tethered to the mains. And that means wrestling with a cable which is so last century. A replaceable batter would have been nice but 45min is also plenty. My maid is able to vacuum my 3500sf house in 40min for reference. Long runtime: During both the specific runtime tests and our prolonged use of its 3 modes, it is apparent that it has an incredibly long battery life. Eco-Clean Ozone produziert aquatisches Ozon, das ohne aggressive Chemikalien bis zu 99.9% 5 der üblichen Keime auf dem Fußboden eliminiert. Gleichzeitig absolut sicher für Haustiere und Kinder. Eufy added what it considers to be a helpful voice feature, intended to guide you through using the vacuum. Like, it lets you know when steam is ready or reminds you to empty the dirty water tank. But for my part, the execution needs work. The robotic voice sounded muffled, like it was coming from the bottom of the vacuum, and combined with a slight accent, I could never understand what it was saying. It might be better if I could change the voice and the speaker was set closer to the user, but as it is, I was glad that I was able to turn it off completely.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment