276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The stories and lessons in this raw, revealing, unflinching memoir, offer the reader a blueprint they can use to climb from the bottom of the barrel into a whole new stratosphere that once seemed unattainable. It knows what and who we love and hate; it’s read our whole life story and forms the way we see ourselves and how we’d like to be seen.

Goggins’ journey demonstrates the incredible achievements possible when you remain steadfast and relentlessly chase your goals. Released on December 4, 2018, this book has captivated millions, with over four million copies sold and a plethora of 5-star reviews. That’s when I first realised that not all physical and mental limitations are real, and that I had a habit of giving up way too soon.The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. He’s a man who came from a humble and troubled childhood and, through the force of sheer will, forged himself into one of the hardest motherfuckers that’s ever lived. Even if you’re feeling low and beat down by life right now, I guarantee you can think of a time or two when you overcame odds and tasted success.

Goggins’ journey from enduring abuse at the hands of his father to becoming one of the mentally strongest individuals is a testament to his resilience and determination. Gain immediate access to a vast collection of ebooks and audiobooks, such as “Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds. Once you know that to be true, it’s simply a matter of stretching your pain tolerance, letting go of your identity and all your self-limiting stories, so you can get to 60 percent, then 80 percent and beyond without giving up.

Discover an extensive library of audiobooks, podcasts, and exclusive content, including “Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds. On the toughest day of the hardest week in the world’s toughest training, Goggins tormented his instructors by motivating his team to push themselves harder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment