276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Making Every Lesson Count: Six principles to support great teaching and learning (Making Every Lesson Count series)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The number of minutes is somewhat arbitrary, but the general idea is that lesson starts should be short and focused. The CPA approach in mathematics is really important. Again, in my line of work this is something I firmly believe in. However, it was great to read this advice in a non-maths specific book. Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.

I read with the viewpoint of a) sharing ideas with the primary teachers I work with in my current role and b) continuing to develop my understanding of teaching in primary. Ask specific questions that will help to move astudent on in their learning, the phrase ​ “Now try…” may be useful for this.Briefly revisiting learning from the previous session, previous week and previous month will help students to build schema.

For English teachers, getting the key and critical nuances of the English Languageover to students can seem like an everyday battle. Yet, ensuring pupils are well equipped to deal with the complexities of the English language, along with accessing a varied range of literature is crucial, potentially enhancing lives, opening opportunities, and advancing knowledge. It is vitally important that teachers are constantly developing their practice, drawing from current research to boost outcomes for their classes. But with the pressures of the job, it's often impossible to find the time. We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.Ensure the lesson’s main objective is displayed on the board when students enter, and set the expectation that they need to be getting on with the tasks set from the moment they sit down. The beginning and end of lessons are when most time is lost. Summarise phases with hinge questions

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment