276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L.A. Girl Pro Coneal Hd High Definiton Concealer 0.28 Oz #990 Orange

£3.43£6.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceril-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Octadecene,Propylene Carbonate, Methylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxuide, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita, Flower Extract, Talc. I don’t know where I would be without my favourite Benefit Erase Paste in shade 3which is a peachy toned and hides away 95% of the darkness, all ready for a brightening concealer on top. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described.

I have a combination skin tone and this actually gives a nice blush color to my cheek bones with a bit of fun definition. A. Girl concealer shade for sale to match your skin, you need to consider both your skin tone and shade. A brush tip applicator makes placement easier than ever – gently squeeze the product into the brush and apply as needed. Light Yellow Color Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by purple/blue undertones and brightens under eye circles for fairer skin tones. Yellow Pro Prep Colour Correcting Primer – helps correct dullness for healthy, radiant-looking skin.Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. I don't think I would repurchase this shade because I find a peachy tone works much better for me and is less hassle. The applicator is the same too, which isn’t very functional unfortunately because although its perfect for applying highlight/contour shades where you need them, with something like colour correcting you often only need a small enough to be effective (especially when they’re so super pigmented! Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

Choose a concealer a few shades lighter than your skin tone to use as a highlight or a color that is a few shades darker to contour. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Yellow Color Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by purple/blue undertones and brightens under-eye circles for medium to dark skin tones.I was curious to find out if they had changed the formula of these from the concealers, because although they are packaged exactly the same, I would have expected the consistency to be a little thinner. I was kinda hoping it would be a brighter yellow, but its a true in your face bright-as-the-sun yellow shade. It also works well under the eyes if your dark circles are mainly purple in tone, as it’s opposite to purple on the colour wheel, however if you have blue/brown dark circles go for peach! However they are easily blendable, just like the concealers and they don’t need a lot of warming up as some cream correctors tend to do. Plus, you can use it for anything from blurring fine lines to highlighting to contouring to colour-correcting!

The concealer is cream-based and comes in a tube with a tassel at the end to be able to apply the concealer evenly and precisely. GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow. I’ve heard the NYX one is better for dry skin but I’d mainly be using peach and don’t need all the extra colors it comes with. I either apply this before the creamy beige shade and blend the two shades together, or I mix it with whatever concealer I have and it adds a little more coverage and a lot more brightness!

Please Note: The first picture is for illustration purpose only please check the original color by matching the color name mentioned in the product name with the second picture. A. pro concealer sets for sale, which let you get multiple concealer shades to create a variety of makeup looks. GC995 Light Yellow Corrector - Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment