276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moonlocket (Cogheart Adventures)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Masih seperti buku sebelumnya, isi buku ini digambarkan dengan detail, membuatku mudah mengimajinasikannya dengan sangat jelas. Bahkan ada kamus kata asing juga di halaman belakang untuk memperjelas.

The word-building, just like in the first book is very well done. We see various other parts of Victorian London not explored in book one in all their steampunk glory, and the author's touches to this with mechanicals, mechanimals, airships and the likes was, of course, fantastic. In conclusion, this is a whimsical middle-grade book with wonderful characters and a nice story set in steampunk London. Hurrah for Waterstones and early release copies! Thanks to them, I got to spend the last day of my Easter holidays snuggled up with this, the second Cogheart adventure. I say snuggled; a more accurate description would be perched on the edge of my seat from beginning to end… A spellbinding sequel, a roller coaster journey full of catastrophe, buried secrets, breathtaking courage and intrigue.” Lancashire Post

Choose Display Mode

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, Jolly Fish Press, and the author via netgalley in exchange for an honest review. A thrilling tale of catastrophe and courage... The exhilarating second Cogheart Adventure: the bestselling series of fantastical imagination set in a gripping Victorian world, from award-winning Peter Bunzl.

The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.I thought Malkin’s , lily’s mechanical fox, was a bit too much of a negative nancy in this one. Man he could certainly get my mood down. I think Lily’s father is too naïve that he thinks he can leave his daughter and his friend alone at home for days at an end and for them not to get up to things that he forbade with only mechanical people around them to tell them no. Which they know how to shut off and can run away from easily. Something about this chimed with Tolly; she could see it in his eyes. “I know what you mean,” he said. “People are always judging me, calling me a guttersnipe, or a ragamuffin. They think that I’m not as clever or capable as them because of who I am. But the truth is, I’m more so. I only wish I didn’t constantly have to prove it.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment