276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THE SISSY DARE: Sissyfication Games

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New Leaf High School for Young Women: I'm making this story for a wide swath of cultural/racial changes (nerd, slob, goth, cheerleader, etc.), but solely for feminine characters, mainly females, but if anyone's willing to write herms, shemales, or the like, they're more than welcome. Superheroes release their inner freak!: Various superheroes are hit by a strange ray that transforms them into their repressed, perverted fantasies Cursed Kate: Based on an on-going current RP between badcompany8888 and myself, regarding a man using a magic artifact to change Kate Upton in revenge, ruining her and steadily making her a total slob. We figured it would be fun to upload it to here, so others can contribute if they wish. I'll add all the posts we made so far to it, and work from there. Includes such changes as weight gain, uglification, slut, slob, smoking, DG, and others.

The Traveller: A mysterious man makes his rounds and dispenses changes he deems necessary and fitting.The Punishment: The vain and greedy who are deemed "too hot" for their own good are given humiliating transformations as punishment. Three Word Wand: Based on a roleplay TP123 and I did. A wand causes changes to people based on three words they say. Those effected realize changes in themselves and others once they are hit, but reality changes for everyone else The students of transformation U: Choose a student as they go through various changes while finding something to do on campus. A bully at Large!: (WG, Growth, shrink) this is about a bully named Deston wants his victim to make his the biggest person as of yet but who's gonna stop him? Would you rather: People of all calibre recieve mysterious messages from someone playing a malicious game of would you rather

The Bullied Girl: A 1st person story about a girl who is bullied constantly at her all-girls school. Heroes Wishes Granted (Marvel Version): Mephisto decides to grant the Marvel Superheroe's their deepest desires, with a price. Falling Chaos in Equestria: After a meteorite falls in Ponyville, pandemonium and changes start afflicting everypony.With the Flip of a Coin: An ancient relic, the Arzu Coin, can grant wishes to whoever flips it... and how it turns out will depend on how it lands. The Retirement Home: Young female Celebrities somehow age in a mysterious retirement home, mental and physical changes involved. A Story of Two Girls: Just a little tester experiment to start out with, a lesbian weight gain story. Supposed to be a pleasant, fluffy read Master Pc: the bully: A sadistic bully gets his hands on the master Pc and uses it to transform his enemies The Hero Projects: Loki curses super heroes and heroines to transform into normal people. (AP, WG, Mind Altered)

Malediction: Strange changes begin happening at Oran High School. Some call it a plague, others a curse, but most don't notice it happening at all... I really didn't like the age of the main character. I specifically write about very young minors, it's true, but my situations are exclusively PG rated. 17 is too young to read stories about intense, fetishized, abuse situations (drugging and kidnapping were enough for me). If I was a less sfw person it would be a total turn off to know I was getting the hots for a minor. Maybe I'm just old enough to know better?

The Expantion Game Show: The game show works a lot like The Price Is Right except for every dollar your off you gain weight. Some times you can put the weight where you want. Perversions of an Omnipotent Stranger: A TF series following various characters under the whims and schemes of the archetypal "stranger" antagonist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment