276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GoPro AGTLM-001 Large Tube Mount for Camera (Official Accessory), Black (suits 3.5–6.35 cm rods)

£183£366.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Allerdings wäre es wunschenswert wenn diese Halterung doch ein wenig stabiler wäre. Eine Gummirung der Bauch- und Brustgurte würde hier schon abhilfe schaffen. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I was blissfully ambivalent about your products until I was cursed with this harness. In the past, my kids and I would play for hours with your camera. One of our favorite games was shooting video of me diving into the pool (I'm a really good swimmer, though I have yet to learn anything other than the doggy paddle). My kids and I would play for hours with your camera, and then relive the fun watching our videos. Die Bewertungen waren allerdings nicht so dolle. Da aber viele Leute vielleicht eine falsche Vorstellung von einer Halterung für Hunde haben, habe ich mir gedacht, machst du dir mal deine eigene Meinung. In den meisten Bewertungen wird mukkiert dass die Halterung schnell verrutscht. Das musste ich auch feststellen, sehe es aber nicht zu 100% als Nachteil. Die Flexibilität sorgt für ein geringeres Verletzungsrisiko. Beim toben, rollen, überschlagen etc. Ist diese Halterung nicht steif am Hund befestigt und sorgt somit für weniger Verletzungen. I did finally get a bit accustomed to wearing the camera, but I still don't appreciate being used in this way.

Clearly, my kids think this harness is a great idea. Me? Not so much. Do you have any idea how many times kids can watch the same video over and over and over again when they find it funny? Does this torture have no end? My dog doesn't mind it, but the way he runs, the harness ends up sideways due to the weight of the gopro, and the amount my dog is shifting as he runs. Finally, Evil Uncle removed the camera, but only to mount it to the front of my chest. At least I could get out of the house now.

Overall my goal is to repurpose another of his harnesses with the gopro attachments that came with the camera, but until then, it's kinda nice I suppose. They finally took this thing off of me. I thought they had decided I had been humiliated enough. Wrong! They hooked the camera up to the TV and replayed every excruciating moment of my humiliation. And if that wasn't bad enough, when they were done watching me run into every low item in the house, they called the entire family in and watched it again. With everyone laughing at me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment