276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dog & Co Sports Harness, Padded and Reflective, Orange Medium

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Squirmy pets will adore this step-in style harness (as will their parents) which makes it easy to secure them without fiddling with straps or put anything over their head (which can be especially difficult for some dogs). This non-restrictive harness keeps pressure off your dog's throat to keep their windpipe free and clear while walking. A step-in design makes it easy to use for pets that can be a bit squirmy when trying to get them ready for a walk. Simply put the harness on the ground and direct your pooch's front two paws into the designated spots.

The heavy-duty plastic clips are seriously large and we wonder if this combination of wide webbing and large clips is the reason the whole harness tends to shift over to one side after a few minutes wear. That said, at no time did the dog – an elderly Labrador – appear to be in discomfort. We suspect the smaller sizes use narrower, thinner and more supple webbing, which should ensure the harness remains in better position. I really appreciate the fact that this is such an affordable harness because we all know how fast puppies grow. The harness that you choose should be around two inches larger than your measurements, allowing for a comfortable gap and enough room for adjustment if it is needed in the future. This will help ensure road users can see you, reducing the risk of an accident, and can also make it easier for you to see your dog in the dark. What Makes a No Pull Harness Different? If you have a dog that pulls on the lead every time you go for a walk, consider a front-range harness with a leash ring on the chest strap. These are proven to work wonders at getting a dog to heel. If you have an especially powerful lead-puller then invest in a double-lead balance system such as the Mekuti, reviewed in this roundup. How do I measure my dog for a new harness?

When you are browsing through the best dog harnesses, make sure you keep these factors in mind. Fit Take your pup on that long-awaited road trip with this crash-tested dog harness by Sleepypod. As one of our favorite dog restraint systems for car rides, our experts appreciate that this harness accommodates a huge weight range from dogs 18 to 110 pounds. We also like that it was crash tested by both Sleepypod and the independent organization, The Center for Pet Safety. It passed the CPS Certification Testing in July of 2017 and again in October 2020 with a five-star rating on a 25-pound test dog for size small, 45- to 90-pound test dogs for size medium, 75- to 90-pound test dogs for size large and 90- to 110-pound test dogs for size extra large. The loop for attaching the lead should be made from stainless steel or aluminium. Other metals are acceptable, but avoid plastic where you can.

Understanding how to correctly fit your dog’s harness is important for their comfort while wearing it. The ThinkPet is designed with rough and tumble in mind, and also works well for dogs that like to pull. It evenly distributes pressure across the body to protect your dog’s body and avoid the dreaded choking. The thing I loved about this harness is how easy it was to put on my dog but also the strength of the material. I really put it through its paces with my pooch, and it certainly stood up to the challenge. The best dog harnesses for you and your dog will also depend on your own needs. If you want to run with your dog, then you’ll be after a harness that actually encourages him to pull, whereas if you’re prioritising manners there are harnesses that are designed to help stop dogs pulling. Or you might be after a car harness to keep your dog strapped in on the move. If you’re heading out in the rain, dog harnesses can be worn with dog coats with harness holes. Best dog harnesses: what’s the choice? Julius K-9 IDC Powerharness This is because metal is stronger and is less likely to break if your dog sees something really exciting and decides to pull you away. Leash Attachment PointsWith reflective threads for night walking, a range of 12 colours and a smart design, you can enjoy safe and secure walks with your pooch at any time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment