276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reality transurfing. Steps I-V

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And so it happened. I arrived in Canada and I have found a job that I didn’t even know existed. Or should I say, the job found me? But what’s most remarkable that it found me in 40 days after arrival. Sound slides aka affirmations include repetitions of the setting for a certain goal and serve as a self-programming for success.

Then, express your intention to shift to your Desired Reality and experience your consciousness leave your body and entering the reality you want to shift to. Then, imagine yourself walking into the mirror and merging with your Dream Reality self. The Falling Method for Reality Shifting Feel as if you’ve arrived in your DR after passing through the door. Open your eyes and look around to see what has changed. The Mirror Method

Ask an Expert

If we rely on simulated spiking neural networks as the ‘machine’ and all goes well with the development of the proposed brain–machine interface, we may have the hardware side ready in a decade or so. The actual challenge would be to tune the simulated spiking neural network to the point where its neural dynamics behave very much like mammalian brains, full of complex noise, etc, and likely, consciousness has emerged. The tuning process involves extraction of full qualitative synaptic connectivity from postmortem brains, realistic simulation of various types of neurons, and finally determining quantitative synaptic connectivity through the process of training as in modern deep learning using sensorimotor material.” It means that the world can be perceived as an information structure that contains the infinity of variations of materialization with their individual scenarios and decorations.

Your vibration rises as you descend the stairwell. You’re becoming into a match for your Desired Reality. Zeland identifies two extremes of behavior in life situations: swimming like a will-less paper boat and stubbornly insisting rowing against the current. Of course, not all pendulums are destructive. There are many harmless pendulums like a pendulum of sport and healthy lifestyle. God stands by my side. He is with me and he is within me. I am surrounded by his grace. I am loved and I am protected. I receive guidance and I am good at reading signs. Begin repeating shifting affirmations from this meditative state until you feel a “shifting state.”After going through the door, the person from your DR greets you with “Welcome home,” and you immediately feel at ease. When you are calm and indifferent towards it you can save your energy and use it to transfer to positive variations of life. If you start to get annoyed simply “rent yourself out”, step outside of the situation and become an observer, not an active participant. Then, express your intention to awaken in your Dream Reality, as well as your intention to shift, and allow yourself to fall asleep.

Now since we covered the basics of Transurfing I will take a minute to share some examples of how Transurfing works in real life. My Transurfing experience. You can’t fight a pendulum. There are only two ways to get out of the influence of a pendulum: cause it to collapse or extinguish it. According to Transurfing, the focus on the goal, the final result, extends the comfort zone (a zone of what we can at least mentally afford). You go right into the body of your Desired Self, which is lying on your bed, and you become your version of your Desired Reality.If the path to the goal is known, it can be broken down into separate stages and then the objective becomes to concentrate attention only on the current stage. As mentioned, in the way it works the external intent is very close to faith. And the way a transurfer can grow in his external intent is also similar to the way one grows in faith.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment