276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daddy's Discipline: Part III: Wet Bottom Spanking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole time I was drinking daddy was reminding me of what a big baby I was, drinking from a bottle, and getting my lunch all over me, just like a messy baby would. I didn’t think my face could get any redder. I remember a serious strapping my sis took from Dad in seventh grade when she was caught with cigarettes. Both my parents’ fathers had had serious health issues related to smoking and it was one thing for which my parents had zero tolerance. When Mom found the cigarettes, she paddled my sister in front of the rest of us and left her standing in the corner with her red bottom showing until Dad came home. Lets see if a good long spanking will make my baby behave like the good little girl she is!” Daddy said as his hand rained down on my bum, I could tell it must have been redder than my face, and I was squirming, but daddy was holding my legs down and there was no way I could stop him.

I tried to apologize through my paci, “please daddy I’m sorry, please….” I didn’t know what was going to happen, but no one likes the thought of punishment. But you can be a good girl for daddy can’t you?” He said, kneeling behind me, his hands playing with my nipples, holding me tight against his chest “good babies fill their diapy’s for daddy don’t they?” He asked.Daddy slowly stopped spanking me, letting them come fewer and farther between, and lighter each time. I would get a few more spankings from Kate after she became my stepmother, but that first spanking from her holds a special place in my heart. I shook my head yes, but I was afraid what this meant. “That’s right, but right now you’ve been a bad girl and daddy needs to punish his bad girl. Do you know what this is baby?” I shook my head no and daddy told me. All characters and events in this story are purely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. It is strongly recommended that you read and follow all directions carefully when using any over the counter medical products and/or procedures. This story is the property of Lil_senny.) The overwhelming majority of spankings from Mom even went unreported to Dad and he never knew that most of them had even happened. There was never a ‘wait until your father gets home’ with mom – she took care of business and we all carried on afterwards, and it might never even be on his radar.

I am the oldest of four, with a sister two years younger and brothers five and eight years younger. By the time the older of the two boys was born, Mom had stepped aside from her classroom teacher career and was a full-time stay-at-home mother. I would estimate that 90 per cent of our spankings at home came from her. Daddy is giving his bad bad baby girl an enema.” As he said this I could feel the liquid flowing inside of me. When the spanking was over, Kate told Kristie to sit on the picnic table bench until she stopped crying. She also informed the girl that she would have some time standing in the corner when we got home.

Mr Byers And His Boy - Don't Wake Mom

I am so excited I can barely stand it, when daddy finally stops rubbing my nipples, and stands. He helps me crawl onto the bed. I am hoping daddy is going to change me now, Daddy always makes me feel so good and excited when he changes me, and makes me cum big so I can sleep. But instead daddy just lies me down and tied my hands up again. I suspect that the reaction Polly and I experienced from spanking the boys’ bottoms is actually far more common than most people would dare to admit. I still don’t think of myself as a spanking fetishist, as I only enjoyed the experience in the context of my own sons being disciplined. I’m unsure about Polly – as I say, I don’t think it’s a conversation we will ever have – but certainly she has never shown any interest in spanking in the marital bed, for example.

On the first day of my visit, we all hit it off great. Kate was very nice to me, and Denise and Kristie were a lot of fun to play with. Moreover, I thought Kate very pretty, and developed a crush on her almost immediately. not as lame as it sounds) Language: English Words: 17,420 Chapters: 5/? Comments: 24 Kudos: 64 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 2,885 Finally, after what seemed like ages, I finished all that was in the bowl. I assumed daddy was going to wipe my face off, but instead he put the bowl down and proceeded to put the bottle in my mouth. Removal of privileges. For example, if your child keeps pushing people while playing, take the toy away for now and tell them why.

Choose Display Mode

I cried out around my paci and tried to move my hands but they were still securely tied. Daddy laughed at my crying out and just slapped my bum again, it felt even harder this time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment