276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Greatest Self-Help Book (is the one written by you): A Daily Journal for Gratitude, Happiness, Reflection and Self-Love

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Controversial Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce' is 'racist and outdated', research says What I discovered was that although you can't rush the process, nor skip lessons in life, you can shape it. You have power to do the unthinkable. There are better ways to manage your life and energy, to make things work in your favour. Once you apply the wisdom and knowledge I share with you in this book, your life will change forever.

King and Modha The Bookseller - Rights - Bluebird swoops for King and Modha

Our Yorkshire Farm's Amanda Owen 'is using her son Reuben's popularity to bolster her brand as she relaunches TV career after secret affair was exposed' Mauricio Umansky dines with Dorit Kemsley's husband... after denying he is dating DWTS partner Emma Slater amid Kyle Richards split Helen Flanagan joins former Corrie co-star Sally Dynevor's daughter Hattie on glamorous night out at Sexy Fish

Matthew Perry's co-star Rosanna Arquette pays tribute to 'kind and lovely' Friends actor and recalls his love of grape soda after death aged 54 His relationship with Modha is the inspiration for the book. 'No relationship is perfect,' he says. 'We are used to Hollywood love stories and it's not how relationships work. The key to a balanced relationship is the actions that you take when things are hard.'

Vex King - Substack Why I Think You Should Start Journaling - by Vex King - Substack

Love Island's Katie Salmon finds God: OnlyFans star and Cheltenham flasher reveals she's been baptised after reaching 'breaking point' Strictly's Katya Jones leaves rehearsals with dance partnerNigel Harman as she's seen for the first time since splitting from William Abbotts Then, aged 20, a bad breakup brought it all tumbling down. The end of the relationship hit him hard and he spiralled into depression. Matthew Perry was sober and had been very active in Alcoholics Anonymous program in the lead up to his death, source reveals McDonald's is slashing the price of favourites to as little as 99p for the entire month of NovemberChristine McGuiness puts on a leggy display in a purple gown with a thigh high split as she attends The Disability Sports Awards in Leeds The Crown will portray Princess Diana as pregnant and will show Mohamed Al-Fayed claiming she and Dodi were killed as part of an 'establishment plot', in a move likely to cause fury in royal family, source claims

The Greatest Self-Help Book (is the one written by you) by

Forget puppy dog eyes! Cats have nearly 300 facial expressions, including a 'play face' they share with humans, study finds Kelsea Ballerini shares racy photos in a cowgirl hat and pink bikini bottoms for Nylon's It Girl issue cover... as her beau Chase Stokes' ex Madelyn Cline comments on the outfit The resulting book will help you achieve success on your terms - whether that's becoming a better professional, a better parent or simply a better person. It also led to him meeting his wife, Kaushal Modha, 34, a YouTube beauty influencer with more than two million followers. I meet the couple in a smart London photography studio where they are on time, well-spoken with lovely manners and perfect teeth.

Then along came Modha. 'She stunned me with her strong values and how down to earth she was.' Buttressed by his new relationship, a steady job as a systems analyst for a transport company and his belief that he had to make something of this second chance, King pondered what to do next. Helen Flanagan's daughterMatilda, seven, hilariously lets slip her mum is dating again - one year after she split from ex Scott Sinclair

Healing Is the New High: A Guide to Overcoming Emotional Healing Is the New High: A Guide to Overcoming Emotional

Princess Leonor's family album: Spanish royals release intimate photos charting future Queen's path from... The 35-year-old has overcome poverty and the loss of his father through the power of hashtags and tweets, building a multimillion-pound fortune out of positive thinking and becoming one of the country's foremost self-help gurus. I kept waiting for that day where my dreams would come true, and I lost hope many times along the way. Mr and Mrs Positivity: Meet Vex King and Kaushal Modha... the wellness power couple on a mission to bring #goodvibes to a new generation Geri Horner wears vintage goggles and poses next to a yellow plane as she transforms into aviation icon Amelia Earhart for HalloweenEmilia Clarke reveals what her true fears were after suffering a brain haemorrhage: 'I wasn't afraid of dying. I was afraid of being fired!' Finally he was taken on by the publisher Hay House and Good Vibes, Good Life became an instant hit. Two things brought the reality of his success home to King. Publisher Carole Tonkinson acquired UK and Commonwealth rights to The Greatest Self Help Book (Is the One Written by You) from Jane Graham Maw at Graham Maw Christie. It is slated for release in late 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment