276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chad Valley Marble Run

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Al 'Really good item. Granddaughter loves it, so does Daddy! Really easy to assemble, our 4 yr old loves building it. Definitely recommend this.'

Chad Valley Instructions | Lists | Chad Valley Toys Chad Valley Instructions | Lists | Chad Valley Toys

Loulou 'My sun loves this, he’s obsessed with water play & this keeps him entertained for ages. Was a good buy' Sewnsew 'Four year old grandson soon assembled this and enjoyed playing with it sorting different colours. I believe the design can be changed so more fun to have.'Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of Chad Valley Marble Run vs other products in the Board games category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives. LouZee 'This toy is fun to build but doesn’t stay together for long, any slight tap and it collapses. For a child this is probably fun but for an adult that’s spent ages building it, it’s frustrating.' M98 'My little one love this! Amazing value and has honestly kept them entertained for a good few hours. Would recommend Chad valley toys to friends and family; and Argos for their brilliant customer service online and in store.' Burzin 'Bought this for my wife who is a childminder. Childrens loved the water slide and learned so much'

Marble Run 80 Piece Game | Smyths Toys UK

AC 'Very flimsy and fiddly to put together. Designed for younger children but not robust and basically not fit for purpose' AnnieMac 'Bought this for my grand daughter and think it was brilliant value for money. Lots of connecting pieces to make different variations. The adults find it just as entertaining as my grand daughter does!!!'

Tracey 'I bought this for my 4 year old nephew. He was over the moon with it! With so many different pieces you could make so many different combinations to make different marble runs. We were able to race our marbles from the start to see whose got to the bottom first, which he found very entertaining. The colours were so bright and fun too. This kept us all amused for hours. It will be something that will last him years too, as he grows and develops.' The next step for us was to look at all of the products that fall within the Board games category, of which we found 321 products at Argos. So we pulled together all of the prices of these products to analyse the average prices as well as finding the cheapest and most expensive options. Amy 'This was so much more solid than I expected considering the price. We had one bridge price that was a little twisted and as a result didn’t sit level but all the other prices were fine. Six and three year old girls love it and it’s great to have a creative activity they can do together easily. Definitely worth the money.'

Chad Valley Marble Run Options The Best and Top Rated Chad Valley Marble Run Options

LITTLE TOY FULL OF DISCOVERIES: In this spring-evoking, tropical atmosphere, baby works on essential learning for their development: fine motor skills, sense of observation, hand-eye coordination, learning shapes and colours, imagination, etc. Ali912 'The pieces are massive, great for little hand. But marbles are really small so be careful with small kids. But normal marbles would work well too' Cee 'This is fabulous greater the garden or some of it for the bath unless you have a giant bath! Fab water toy abit complicated to put together so maybe you want dt least start putting it together before the kids are watching over'LPhil 'Would be good if the smaller pieces clipped together a bit more securely. Falls apart really easily.'

Galt compatible) Marble runs? | Mumsnet (Galt compatible) Marble runs? | Mumsnet

Just before we get into the detail of analysing the price of this product, we want to briefly highlight the importance of setting yourself a budget before you spend too much time shopping around for a suitable product. It’s all too often that we get carried away when shopping and find ourselves buying a fantastic product, but probably actually overdelivers on what we need and therefore costs a lot more than we should have spent. So spend a bit of time looking around at the sort of price you can expect to pay for products in the Board games category and use that alongside your own financial situation to set yourself a budget. CYNDI 'Easy to put together with lots of variations for children of all ages, used without the marbles for a 2 year old and great for learning colours.' Rachie 'Bought for my daughter for the garden to play. She’s too big for sand and water tables but lives a marble run. We bought a couple so she can join it together and create endless fun.' Jupjam9 'Bought for a friend's daughter as a 6th birthday present. Went down well. Can't comment on durability or use.'Omv91 'I bought it as a gift for a 2 years old, but we all ended up even adults playing with it for about an hour!!!' Blondie123 'Bought for my daughter who loves making her own designs as well as following the ones in the leaflet. Hours of fun in the sun!' Laurie 'Lovely amount of pieces. Can make the run as big or as little as you like. keeps the children occupied. Encourages hand and eye coordination. Great for any age- my four and one year old love it. Comes with 20 balls- which is necessary because kids lose them.' Dee 'A lovely idea and my kids have enjoyed it but it is very flimsy and falls apart easily. Our garden is not perfectly level which doesn't help! Overall nice but not sure I'd buy it again.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment