276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whisper Cottage: A completely addictive psychological thriller with a shocking twist, perfect for Halloween 2023

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are whispers all throughout this book, least of all in the small minds of villagers whose gossip ends up being a form of Chinese whispers where what begins as one thing ends up something completely different!

Whispers of Skye Cottage (Highland Love Series Book 3) Whispers of Skye Cottage (Highland Love Series Book 3)

Indeed, the death of one of the characters in the story felt so connected to Mrs Barley that I wanted my supernatural hunger to be fulfilled… but it never really came. I have to admit here that I am not a fan of psychological thrillers because I feel some anxiety when I read them. When Jack, a veterinarian gets a job in a rural village near Stratford Upon Avon, he and his wife Stina move into an old rural cottage in a small village nearby.In this one, Lily’s attorney made it clear that the cottage was hers not Calum’s stepbrother but that doesn’t solve all her problems.

Whispers of Skye Cottage (Highland Love Series Book 2) Whispers of Skye Cottage (Highland Love Series Book 2)

The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners.Although you are conveniently on the edge of a village, you would never know it – the views are of uninterrupted fields, woods, and over to the South Downs. The Hollist Arms is Lodsworth’s local pub; thronged with regulars at the weekends and with lots of cosy nooks and crannies, and a lovely open fire. Rolling up their sleeves, they begin working to make their new home cozy and charming - like the beautiful semi-attached cottage next door occupied by an eccentric old lady named Mrs. Yet, the slow pace of the story and the lengthy conclusion did lessen the overall impact of this spooky narrative.

Whispers of Skye Cottage (Highland Love Series Book 4) Whispers of Skye Cottage (Highland Love Series Book 4)

But the peace and quiet they were hoping for doesn't last long as mysterious sights and sounds take over. The ending of this book was a real surprise that I did not expect, at all, and the authors’ talent at spinning such a twisted story is evident.Whatever suits your style and requirements, expect a stunning location you simply won’t want to leave. Stina herself had a troubled childhood and lacked some confidence but she was not the usual whiny, hysterical female so I warmed to her immediately. There are many, many flashbacks that are meant to provide exposition, but at times I got lost in which flashback I was in and forgot what was happening in real-time for the narrator. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jack doubts his wife and chalks it up to pregnancy hormones and a bit of insomnia and later after the birth of their child, sleep deprivation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment