276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JoBaz Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength Removes Darker Shades & Colour Build Up

£4.33£8.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re starting with a deep brunette hue or darker you will need two goes to remove all the pigment but you can recolour it straight away. You may have noticed that it didn’t take my hair colour back to it’s natural state (a reasonably nondescript brown) – this is because I’d previously lightened my hair, and as described above, the product can not remove the bleach. One of the most lauded options around, it’s ideal for stripping back even the strongest of shades without damaging your hair. You can even mix this with a bright semi-permanent colour to create a light pastel tint on blonde hair. Taking less than an hour, this unique formula creates a lighter base which can be effectively and immediately recoloured.

Colourless hair remover will remove a whole range of colours, from dark blonde, brown, red and even black.If you had your colour done by a professional in salon, I promise you it’s always better to go back to the salon to correct things. You should always start with a strand test to check that the product is suitable for your hair and scalp.

While bleach colour removers leave your hair feeling dry and flaky, this one doesn’t affect the condition and health of your hair.Separate your hair into sections, then, using the gloves provided, work the product into the hair from underneath. It’ll not remove cuticle staining, which happens when you use a very dark dye such as black or vibrant red.

You can get rid of the lingering odour by using some natural remedies: baking soda mixed with water in a spray and sprayed all over your hair is a good solution. JoBaz’s Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength is one of the most popular and effective products around and helps to wash away any unwanted colour in a matter of minutes. It doesn’t contain any bleach, which protects your hair and ensures your hair still looks decent after removing the dye. Before you use this colour remover, make sure you have no product build up on your hair otherwise it won’t be effective. Whether your home colour resulted in a tone you didn’t want or you simply want to go back to the shade underneath, this remover is an essential product if you’re someone who often gets a little too dye-happy.Better yet, this kind-to-strands formula does all of the above without leaving you with straw-like locks at the end. The Schwarzkopf Professional Bond Enforcing colour remover offers an innovative way to remove unwanted shades while preserving the quality of your hair.

You may also want to use a deep conditioning treatment or a protein filler to strengthen your hair and prepare it for re-colouring. Easy to use and famed for working when other formulas have not been up to the task, this hair colour remover strips all kinds of shades including tough blues and purples. I’ve been dyeing my hair for about 17 years now, and have had almost every colour under the sun – blonde, pink, purple, brown, red, green, black, you name it! It’s a top choice if you’ve accidentally gone a little too dark and want to see your lighter hair again.I tried out the “Max Strength” version, because I’ve been dyeing my hair quite dark recently and wanted to bring it down to the previous lighter tones so I could go for a different look (more about that later).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment