276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Know What You Did Last Summer

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brianne Tju as Margot, the millionaire and best friend of Johnny and Lennon, although she is attracted to her. She is part of what happened last summer. A group of teenagers in Colorado find themselves being stalked and killed one by one by a mysterious figure with a hook, exactly one year after they covered up a friend's accidental death. Jennifer Love Hewitt plays Julie. She has said she isn’t a fan of the horror genre and this and its sequel are the only scary movies she has been in. I think she’s an alright actress in this. There is a line at the end of the movie between her and Ray though that is delivered so terribly. This is a teen slasher movie though so you can’t be expecting Oscar worthy performances. She was the youngest cast member, being only 18 in this movie! In addition, Spencer Sutherland co-stars as Dale, a young man from the village who saw Lennon's group the night of the event. Non so, comunque, se lo definirei young adult. Sì, i protagonisti sono adolescenti, ma mancano tutte le tematiche che fanno dello YA, beh... lo YA.

I Know What You Did Last Summer - Lois Duncan - Complete Review I Know What You Did Last Summer - Lois Duncan - Complete Review

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer". Rotten Tomatoes. Archived from the original on November 29, 2017 . Retrieved March 27, 2018. This sort of reboot feels more like a financial gambit than one made to improve quality of the book and I Know What You Did Last Summer is compelling enough not to need it. Duncan does a wonderfully subtle job of generating tension with characters who've committed an irrevocable crime and are wrapped so tight with guilt that the slightest tug might force them to snap. This is a thriller where I was able to feel empathy not only with the protagonists, but their tormentor, who unlike the boogeyman in the derivative 1997 slasher film and its sequels, inflicts psychic violence as opposed to mostly physical. The reveal in his identity, also altered for the movies, is novel as well.

The film was followed by I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) and I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006). In the first sequel, Love Hewitt, Prinze Jr. and Watson reprise their roles. The second sequel has very little relation to the first two, other than the premise, the villain and the producers. It featured new characters and a different setting.

I Know What You Did Last Summer (novel) - Wikipedia I Know What You Did Last Summer (novel) - Wikipedia

Miramax won a subsequent lawsuit against Columbia during a March 1998 hearing. In a press release, executive Bob Weinstein noted plans to "vigorously pursue" damage claims against Columbia Pictures for their use of the claim. [29] Reception [ edit ] Box office [ edit ] Duncan, Lois; Lyga, Barry (October 5, 2010). "Q&A with the Author". I Know What You Did Last Summer. Little, Brown and Company. ISBN 978-0-316-09899-1.Little plot twist: in the book version they didn’t run over an adult – instead it was a kid . . . . Freddie Prinze Jr. Says He Hasn't 'Received an Offer' for I Know What You Did Last Summer Sequel (Exclusive)". Toofab. March 10, 2023 . Retrieved March 13, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment